I know I troll about online dating alot but as a woman

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Explain all of this from your side of the screen...My weedman just lost his BM (she left) and he is 100% gameless. I can't help him because he doesn't understand...What is the most effective technique for a 26 year old breh?
(I have a girl, live w/ her...no need for tinder...just wanna see my breh get some bop...so he can stop crying over that bytch)

Why the BM leave? :francis:

His best bet is mutual friends if he's a bum with no game :yeshrug: he could also try online

But if he didn't cheat....getting his BM back could be his best move....

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Going on a 2nd date with a chick from online dating this week, we both young, fly and sexy :smugfavre: she did say she was scared of creeps and happy I wasn't one :pachaha:....she told me she aint even kno how to use the app and aint been on since tho.....Guess she just liked what she saw :smugfavre:keep sleeping, it's only gonna get bigger in the future...I mean some people think its weird to have daily conversations with people on a forum when you can just talk to people in real life :dame: it is what it is tho, I maximize all avenues of life whether it's online or offline....some people still don't understand how u can make money online, they think you gotta actually go to a physical location to work and get paid

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Why the BM leave? :francis:

His best bet is mutual friends if he's a bum with no game :yeshrug: he could also try online

But if he didn't cheat....getting his BM back could be his best move....
Nahhhh that jawn is crazy, she followed my girl and I to the store and stared at us with her cold terminator eyes.
Son's not a bum at all, he was taking care of HER...he just doesn't have game.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I will say this. One of my ex boyfriends came off a wrestling forum. 1 1/2 years. Another came off MySpace. He lied about his age and had a bum leg because of polio.

rs_500x277-141120114857-tumblr_inline_mnsjjqMBCf1qz4rgp.gif