Im surrounded by try hard cornballs at my job

ill pass on that.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Nah just seemed weird to me, like there's no screening process.
my fear is that what if hes hiding something online?

I mean what if the nikka's shoes talkin, what if he has keeloids all over the back of his neck and face, what if he walks with a limp, bad hygeine, other weird shyt...what if the nikka has a severe stuttering problem, what if he talk with a lisp

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dude you meet in real life is going to smash with haste the same way an online one would if he has any swag. Women just love to appease their mindset and think they are above certain things. All bs.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

I mean what if the nikka's shoes talkin, what if he has keeloids all over the back of his neck and face, what if he walks with a limp, bad hygeine, other weird shyt...what if the nikka has a severe stuttering problem, what if he talk with a lisp
Or what if he's killed a few broads. You can't run a CORI on these dudes. :usure:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps

Found out a dude online I was rapping with was a registered sex offender :wtf:

So @Elle Driver right about that lack of screening process :mindblown:

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue

:dead:

Or what if he's killed a few broads. You can't run a CORI on these dudes. :usure:

This is super scary. A good friend of mine met a guy on some dating site- don't remember which one- googled his name and turns out he was recently arrested for raping and strangling his then girlfriend :damn: :mjcry:

Come to think of it, if I was still single when I heard that story, I would have quit online dating.