i know Boyz N The Hood came out 25 years ago but this movie lowkey got me fukked up

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
How the fukk he get hit with some buckshots?

Look how far away they were :dahell:
It basically follows the buckshot rule of thumb that says the pattern will spread 1 inch for every yard. However, at 40 yards my load's pattern spreads to 45 inches, with only a couple pellets in the vital zone. So 30 yards is my maximum practical range with buckshot.

tauntcawdgguudb67u3w.jpg

Thats about 10 - 15 yards... Very likely it can happen

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Something about lying on your dikk to your pops never sat right with me
i feel the same, like that's your dad. he ain't one of your boys where he'll clown cause you get no p*ssy. tell him the truth
It didn’t seem like Furious actually believed him, he knew he was lying. He just went along with it to not embarrass him. But you can see him giving Tre the :comeon: and :usure: all in his facial expressions.

Daps
Am I the only one curious about what Tre was eating at the end? I don't know why I always had in my mind he just had a napkin full of crumbs :skip:

i thought it was grape nuts or pomegranite seeds

edit: it was def a pomegranate, you see it when he puts it down to give dough a hug lol

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: 315

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Tre was spitting knowledge about Africa then some little punk said he from Crenshaw Mafia and called Tre, a ''African booty scratcher''. ol' c00n ass nikka
:jbhmm:Quite telling how this the common belief just 5 years ago. Now, black culture actually IS ion some ‘I’m not from Africa im from crehsaw mafia’

Completely radicalized on that “ADOS” shyt. Sad

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I always thought Cuba Gooding and Laurence Fishburne wasn't believable as father and son.
Come to find out they are only 6 years apart
That’s crazy they’re only 6 years apart.

But I never heard anyone say they weren’t believable. They were believable as hell to me. Fishburne looked old with the beard. Same as Higher learning. He’s only 8 years older than ice cube but looked the part as his professor