I knew Pat Mahomes dad was black….but I ain’t know he was a nikka. Cheers to that!!!!

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Some of yall are miserable and self hating and hiding behind this "i hate the word nikka" shyt. Some of yall have no context as to why Patrick Mahomes Sr. was celebrating so hard this time. The entire city of Cincy was talking crazy last week. The Mayor of Cincy was talking about Mahomes need to do a DNA test because Burrow was his daddy or some shyt. Like shyt got pretty disrespectful all the way up to an elected official.

Mahomes Sr. had every right to pop his shyt after the fact.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Some of yall are miserable and self hating and hiding behind this "i hate the word nikka" shyt. Some of yall have no context as to why Patrick Mahomes Sr. was celebrating so hard this time. The entire city of Cincy was talking crazy last week. The Mayor of Cincy was talking about Mahomes need to do a DNA test because Burrow was his daddy or some shyt. Like shyt got pretty disrespectful all the way up to an elected official.

Mahomes Sr. had every right to pop his shyt after the fact.

No one is taking issue with him "popping his shyt."

There are two basic issue here:

1. A Black person reducing another Black man to "n*gga" because in his mind Patrick Sr. fits into whatever stereotypical image he has in his mind for what defines a n*gga"
  2. The usage of a phrase that is unquestionably anti-Black in origin. We can't even blame Patrick Sr. for this because other people have mainstreamed it to the point that even he might not understand why it's anti-Black.

This idea that Black people who take issue with the word "n*gga" hate themselves isn't an uncommon claim to see here but it never ceases to amaze me to see it. The logical twists and turns you have to make to arrive there go beyond any Juelzing that even Juelz might conjure up.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
No one is taking issue with him "popping his shyt."

There are two basic issue here:

1. A Black person reducing another Black man to "n*gga" because in his mind Patrick Sr. fits into whatever stereotypical image he has in his mind for what defines a n*gga"
  2. The usage of a phrase that is unquestionably anti-Black in origin. We can't even blame Patrick Sr. for this because other people have mainstreamed it to the point that even he might not understand why it's anti-Black.

This idea that Black people who take issue with the word "n*gga" hate themselves isn't an uncommon claim to see here but it never ceases to amaze me to see it. The logical twists and turns you have to make to arrive there go beyond any Juelzing that even Juelz might conjure up.
hit dog #1 hollering.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
hit dog #1 hollering.

Not even hit dog, I've been the most vocal in this thread about it and not hiding my hands about it at all.

If you can make the claim that Black people who take issue with the word n*gga hate themselves then surely you can formulate a coherent argument about why that is.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Not even hit dog, I've been the most vocal in this thread about it and not hiding my hands about it at all.

If you can make the claim that Black people who take issue with the word n*gga hate themselves then surely you can formulate a coherent argument about why that is.
you're a hit dog hollering. And especially with you, it's beyond the word nikka. You're always front and center any time there's a remote chance to shyt on black men.

but please continue to "hate the word nikka".

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
you're a hit dog hollering. And especially with you, it's beyond the word nikka. You're always front and center any time there's a remote chance to shyt on black men.

but please continue to "hate the word nikka".

Yeah, you make the claim a lot but it's just that a claim that can't be backed up.

I don't shyt on Black men at all but anything that might even look like a critique of a Black man is somehow shytting on Black men in your mind.

This is yet another fine example of how you move, when asked to stand on your claim that Black people who take issue with the word n*gga hate themselves, you immediately move the goalposts. All of a sudden it's "beyond n*gga"

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
you are front and center any time it's time to shyt on black men.
and right on cue you're going to start playing stupid about it, right?

Which Black man is being shyt on right now?

You can say the same thing over and over but when it's time to show and prove you always come up short. I would never get on here shytting on Black men but I will call out some bullshyt when I see it which is something many of your are incapable of doing.

:hubie: