I knew Pat Mahomes dad was black….but I ain’t know he was a nikka. Cheers to that!!!!

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
This is exactly what I'm not a fan of as well. Using a phrase that praises death to gloat about winning a football game is easily the most ignorant part of the whole interaction.

Let me show you just how deep this sickness goes. Here's a brother called Dez Bryant, an accomplished NFL player. He believes it is important to let the world know that he's responsible for mainstreaming something that's origin is the celebration of Black males being murdered.

This is threadworthy in itself.

:francis:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I get y’all ring upset at the use of the word nikka in the tweet. With that said tho I don’t see the big deal with him saying he was smoking on that Joe Burrow. shyt was funny. And it prolly had more to do with the fact Burrow smokes cigars after each win than anything else

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bro kind of looks like the J from the PJ’s

:laff:

We used to say my man Amin Elhassan was him when we were in college. :laff:

Smokey-the-pjs-36842241-800-603.jpg

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Let me show you just how deep this sickness goes. Here's a brother called Dez Bryant, an accomplished NFL player. He believes it is important to let the world know that he's responsible for mainstreaming something that's origin is the celebration of Black males being murdered.

This is threadworthy in itself.

:francis:

:scust:

and people really defending this bullshyt.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I get y’all ring upset at the use of the word nikka in the tweet. With that said tho I don’t see the big deal with him saying he was smoking on that Joe Burrow. shyt was funny. And it prolly had more to do with the fact Burrow smokes cigars after each win than anything else

:comeon: