I just woke up from a nap and I can't hear out of my right ear

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Brehs, I still can't hear outta my right ear :lupe:

The doc said i didn't have any wax in there, but I had "water behind by eardrum." He gave me some drops, that aren't doing shyt. I'm getting scared brehs. Not hearing on one side fukks your shyt up. People talking to you on the right side and you can't hear them and have to be like "sorry i can't hear out of that ear." :smh: I better not be deaf for good :to: Maybe I need to see a new doctor :sadcam:

How am I gonna fully appreciate Migos with just one ear? :bryan:

actually sounds like you about to get a ear infection breh, depending on how deep it can hurt alot or a little

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
actually sounds like you about to get a ear infection breh, depending on how deep it can hurt alot or a little
it is hurting a good amount. i never had this happen with other ear infections before. being deaf sucks. It's definitely a life lesson though. I dunno how deaf people deal with this shyt all of the time. I got real empathy now

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
it is hurting a good amount. i never had this happen with other ear infections before. being deaf sucks. It's definitely a life lesson though. I dunno how deaf people deal with this shyt all of the time. I got real empathy now

lol it really isnt a joke once you become a victim :lupe: the deep ones need the ear drops to help keep the moisture out and good things like that, but that recovery time can have you shook :sadbron:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
lol it really isnt a joke once you become a victim :lupe: the deep ones need the ear drops to help keep the moisture out and good things like that, but that recovery time can have you shook :sadbron:

I'm shook like a muthafukka. Being deaf is my second biggest long term medical fear behind Alzheimer's. I literally listen to music all day (it gets me through shyt)

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Had that happen to me twice. Went to the drug store and got some drops and it cleared up in about a day or two. The reason why it acted up like that is probably because of the way you were laying down causing it to shift in your ear

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Had that happen to me twice. Went to the drug store and got some drops and it cleared up in about a day or two. The reason why it acted up like that is probably because of the way you were laying down causing it to shift in your ear

it's been like 2.5 days now. Hopefully it'll be gone by tomorrow. Glad to hear yours went away so quickly; that makes me feel a bit better :whew:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I been having this problem for like almost 2 years. jus too lazy to go to the doctor