I just woke up from a nap and I can't hear out of my right ear

FlareBaller5

Hawkeye
Daps
Reppin
Iowa
How long did it take to go away? I'm working on like 4 hours right now of not being able to hear shyt outta my right ear (though I am getting used to it :ehh:, unfortunately. I'm back in the mono days. fukk a stereo sound system....:russ:)
Lmfao :russ: and it took me 8 hours for it to go shyt sucked i was Like "fukk man I'm too young for this. But ehh it was a good learning experience for future :yeshrug:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I have something on the left side of my shyt...I think its my sinus because at times my ear, left nostil and left side of my throat hurt and feel like they swell up....especially after I smoke a lot...its been goin on for yrs its almost normal...still haven't been to the dr yet

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I dunno about you but I have had a problem with compacted wax in my late teens to adult life. I usually took my index finger and created suction by inserting my finger in my ear and lifting mostly only the first joint. When you shower you can also run warm water down your ear at an angle, and drain it out that way...Hey Is it like a muffled sound you hear out of that ear?

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
Hopefully the ringing goes away. You don't want to live with tinnitus for the rest of your life..

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
lol, that shyt used to happen to me all the time before I got my wisdom teeth out. I'd just treat it the same as when your ears pop on a plane and it would go away. This thread got me wanting to get my ear wax cleaned now tho...:unsure:

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
:russ: You're overreacting breh. You prolly have ear wax build up. Like someone said just have it drained out. You can actually buy an OTC medicine called debrox if you not trying to go to the doctor.I've had it happen to me a couple times. Q tips are meant to clean the outside of the ear canal not inside it.

Edit: I saw someone mentioned Debrox already. As long as you have no pain you good.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Tilt your head to the left, pour a cap full of peroxide in your ear, let it sit for like 30 seconds then let it drain out. Repeat about 5-7 times. Then do it with water. Pull on your earlobe to get both liquids deep in your ear.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Never been that extreme but sometimes after sleeping I wake up and it's muffled, usually my tongue is sore on the same side of the ear problem. I usually just forget about it and it goes away in a couple of hours. Don't know what the hell is wrong with you though :patrice:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Brehs, I still can't hear outta my right ear :lupe:

The doc said i didn't have any wax in there, but I had "water behind by eardrum." He gave me some drops, that aren't doing shyt. I'm getting scared brehs. Not hearing on one side fukks your shyt up. People talking to you on the right side and you can't hear them and have to be like "sorry i can't hear out of that ear." :smh: I better not be deaf for good :to: Maybe I need to see a new doctor :sadcam:

How am I gonna fully appreciate Migos with just one ear? :bryan: