Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
...and now I have ringing in it. Am I going deaf brehs? :lupe:

I love music too much to be deaf in one ear :sadcam:

Has this happened to anybody else before? Do I need to go to the emergency care or something?

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe. i dunno. can you completely not hear anything out that side? Were you sleeping on it?

This reminds me of all the times i've gotten sleep paralysis :sadcam:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
...and now I have ringing in it. Am I going deaf brehs? :lupe:

I love music too much to be deaf in one ear :sadcam:

Has this happened to anybody else before? Do I need to go to the emergency care or something?

Try yawning Or plug your nose, hold your breath, blow then stretch ya jaw.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Maybe. i dunno. can you completely not hear anything out that side? Were you sleeping on it?

This reminds me of all the times i've gotten sleep paralysis :sadcam:

Yeah, I was sleeping on it. I can hear like 10% out of it. If i put a finger in my left ear I can barely hear anything

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The internet is scaring me brehs. Talking about sudden deafness and shyt. I'm going to the doctor ASAP tomorrow morning

FlareBaller5

Hawkeye
Daps
Reppin
Iowa
Breh I woke up with that problem last month and my fam said it might be embedded ear wax, it cleared itself as I went about my day just yawning and chewing gum.I was shook as fukk though but it's probably harmless. :sadcam:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Breh I woke up with that problem last month and my fam said it might be embedded ear wax, it cleared itself as I went about my day just yawning and chewing gum.I was shook as fukk though but it's probably harmless. :sadcam:

How long did it take to go away? I'm working on like 4 hours right now of not being able to hear shyt outta my right ear (though I am getting used to it :ehh:, unfortunately. I'm back in the mono days. fukk a stereo sound system....:russ:)

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
U prolly just need your ears cleaned. This happened to me before when I was 16. I thought I was going deaf in 1 ear. I was like I'm too young to be going deaf :damn: I went to a doctors office and they hooked this machine up to drain all the wax out my ears. That was the best feeling ever :ahh: after I was done my hearing improved by like 100%. I sware I could hear ants moving :smugdraper:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
U prolly just need your ears cleaned. This happened to me before when I was 16. I thought I was going deaf in 1 ear. I was like I'm too young to be going deaf :damn: I went to a doctors office and they hooked this machine up to drain all the wax out my ears. That was the best feeling ever :ahh: after I was done my hearing improved by like 100%. I sware I could hear ants moving :smugdraper:

Hopefully that will happen to me tomorrow :sadcam: