I just watched all the Halloween films, from 78 to 22, and holy shyt this series is hot garbage

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
I did enjoy Halloween 1, 3, H20, 1st Rob Zombie Remake, and 2018. Kills might be alright but I didn't like Ends.

To be honest you can pretty much say this for most big name Horror franchises.

Nightmare on Elm Street - 1,3,4, and New Nightmare.

Friday the 13th - For me just 4,6, and Jason X. I like Jason x a lot but I understand people's hate for it.

Chucky- You can watch them all tbh. I enjoy all of them to a degree except Seed but I haven't watched it for awhile.

The Evil Dead - You can watch them all to be honest. Even the TV show.

Final Destination - 1,2, and 5.

Dead Series - Night, Dawn, and Dawn remake.
Jaws - They only made one :ufdup:

Texas Chainsaw Massacre - I remember liking the first 2 and the remake with Jessica Biel.

Leprechaun - I only like the Hood ones:manny:

Alien - First 2.

Hellraiser - First 2 for sure. 3 is ok but I like 5 for whatever reason. The 2022 remake was alright.

Actually thinking about this right now I can't decide what franchise had the bigger fall off between Alien or Hellraiser. The first 2 films in both franchises are great but I wouldn't recommend any of the sequels to anyone.
Between the two, easily hellraiser. Alien was still getting theatrical releases and hellraiser went straight to video.

edit:beaten

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
4&5 and even h20 are the goat horror movies to throw on when you catch the neck and smoke a blunt