I just watched all the Halloween films, from 78 to 22, and holy shyt this series is hot garbage

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
:patrice: Does a descent recap from memory of all the F13th movies minus the remake in the video below.

At the end he talks about movies where black men act impressed at what the villains or heroes are wearing in movies. Are there any more movies you guys can think of? I know there's Terminator before he fixes his eye and Donnell Rawlings in Spider-Man 2.

Woo!!!! That's a *BAD* Outfit! WOOOO!

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Halloween the GOAT slasher franchise :pacspit:

tumblr_m2h7urKRdP1rqntjso1_500.gif

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Actually thinking about this right now I can't decide what franchise had the bigger fall off between Alien or Hellraiser. The first 2 films in both franchises are great but I wouldn't recommend any of the sequels to anyone

Come on, Hellraiser obviously had the bigger fall off. At least with the Alien series all the sequels, prequels and team ups were worthy of theatrical releases.

Them ppl completely screwed over Hellraiser by 1) making him a run of the mill slasher by the 3rd movie and even worse 2) forcing random unrelated scripts into straight to DVD sequels.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Halloween is a stone cold classic but I can see how someone used to modern filmmaking wouldn't be impressed. When I first saw Halloween as a kid I wasn't. It wasn't until I got older and thought about the implications of movie itself that I understood.

A movie in which a man stalks and kills a babysitters with no real rhyme or reason released in the middle of a huge wave serial killers in real life. It's hard to put yourself in a time where 1)that was happening and 2) the tropes that Halloween popularized were still new.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Come on, Hellraiser obviously had the bigger fall off. At least with the Alien series all the sequels, prequels and team ups were worthy of theatrical releases.

Them ppl completely screwed over Hellraiser by 1) making him a run of the mill slasher by the 3rd movie and even worse 2) forcing random unrelated scripts into straight to DVD sequels.

Yea you're right the lows on Hellraiser are definitely lower.