I just wanted to see this place one last time before everything changes

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The slander just doesn't hit the same. No games jokes is Southpole Jeans status.:hhh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Weren't you xbox lames swearing Starfall was a late 2021 release and now it's November 22 and it will probably get pushed back to early 2023 :stopitslime::mjlol:

So Court, how did this place change after MS showed a bunch of CGI trailers for 2022/23 games :picard:
The fact you acting like you didn't just see a ton of games is all I need to see to know you hurting inside. While you talk 2023, let's talk 2021...

Now let's do a month by month comparison of menu. You playing ratchet in June, we got gamepass. You're back to playing multiplatform games in July and we playing gamepass, where's Gran Turismo at, this the time of year but no? Ok, maybe you can play ratchet and clank again in July and then replay spiderman all August long. I'll be playing gamepass during this months. Old games, new games, 1st party and 3rd.

You enjoy your ray traced LEGO knockoff, I'm an adult so I'm not the target audience for ratchet nah mean :yeshrug:
what did op think?
I'm excited. I love my series x and I love all the enhancements to existing software. So looking at the additions. Forza horizon looks amazing, photorealistic visuals fukk a Pixar. And nikkaz acting like it's not that. How is this not mic drop worthy?

I'm certain the suspect live streams plus the amount of people who don't have a TV capable of watching it in 4k so they can't even see what's good :yeshrug:
Halo graphics look stunning and the gameplay which is the most important looks better than it ever has before. Heres a live stream right now detailing it
I know I will have something new to play every week for the next 3 years, I can't be mad but I understand why others might be :hhh: