NULL
tenor.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Will be business as usual.

We’ll be playing Ratchet and y’all will be praying that Bussythesda delivers…anything…by 2025…
So which do you like better, ratchet and clank or paw patrol?
Its early Sunday mornin. Stop trollin, brush your teeth, n go cook your family a nice breakfast:hhh:
We had Roy Rogers this morning, which reminds me I didn't even eat my sandwich yet. I'm about to heat, eat, E3 to make the cypha complete :win:
10 hours vs zero hours on X/S.
Has MS even released a single “next-gen” game yet?
Second Extinction is dope, the medium looks great, gears 5 has a next gen campaign expansion staring Batista. But we been mostly eating off the 99% aka MULTIPLAT games and back compatible games with fps and resolution boost. And gamepass, so we been eating way more than anyone else no matter how you wanna flip it :umad:

Now watch as the future becomes clear...
Don't do this to yourself. Don't set yourself up like this.

Why? Don’t nikkas use mario as a good game when they talk about nintendo? You can beat odyssey in 10 hours also. It’s a platformer its not supposed to be 40 hours long
So you're comparing Mario to Ratchet and clank now?

:bryan:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Why? Don’t nikkas use mario as a good game when they talk about nintendo? You can beat odyssey in 10 hours also. It’s a platformer its not supposed to be 40 hours long
So, you hyped up a game for months to play it for a day or two? I'll never understand your logic but you got it...

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Weren't you xbox lames swearing Starfall was a late 2021 release and now it's November 22 and it will probably get pushed back to early 2023 :stopitslime::mjlol:

So Court, how did this place change after MS showed a bunch of CGI trailers for 2022/23 games :picard: