I just SUBSCRIBED to nacho fries. :Lupe: (SEASON 2, IT'S BACK!)

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The fries, at least in my area, are better now. The sauces really set them off but they are consistently hot and crispy.

They definitely aren't on Ronald's level but they are probably top 3 rn. The app is a game changer and the points rack up faster than the clown. Like, I'm finna get a 5 later burrito for free along with the fries.

It's an amazing deal and the people who work at Taco Bell seem nicer/happier than these kiosk riddled McDonald's you see today.

I do not need sauce on fries from a chain.

Only sauce I eat is mild sauce or the bottled equivalent.
The problem with their fries was no seasoning.

They said it had Mexican spices

I can't tell.

Art Barr

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Today I learned that they don't automatically update your location. Lost a free burrito and the fries today because the GPS wasnt all that intuitive.

:francis:

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Ran for the border and the bathroom today. :sadcam:

I've never had anything run thru me so fast, so we might be avoiding the chipotle sauce for the rest of this subscription.

It tastes like crack tho :ohlawd:

I'ma up the vids once I get back to my laptop.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
you have to do the panera bread unlimited sip around $12 month or circle k unlimited drinks 5.99 a month.

after that, you need to find a spot that gives you unlimited burgers and then you will have a full meal :manny:

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
you have to do the panera bread unlimited sip around $12 month or circle k unlimited drinks 5.99 a month.

after that, you need to find a spot that gives you unlimited burgers and then you will have a full meal :manny:
What is the Panera deal? Like soup?