I just SUBSCRIBED to nacho fries. :Lupe: (SEASON 2, IT'S BACK!)

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Man, Taco bell is WEIRD...last time I tried to order them nacho fries they told me they were discontinued...they always discontinuing shyt...

Last time I had a caramel apple empanada, Nipsey Hussle was alive.., i used to get 2 of them bytches...

:mjcry:

taco_bell_cantina_las_vegas20.jpg

Bruh, I live in Vegas. I'm going here everyday. So I probably should just do a video.

You can actually get married here! :mjgrin:

No joke, I heard they make bouquets out of diablo sauce.

Edit: they not pulling no items off the menu here, breh.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Man, Taco bell is WEIRD...last time I tried to order them nacho fries they told me they were discontinued...they always discontinuing shyt...

Last time I had a caramel apple empanada, Nipsey Hussle was alive.., i used to get 2 of them bytches...

:mjcry:
The caramel apple empanada was the goat fast food desert.

:to:

s@n

All Star
Daps
You have to do this at the stand alone joint, or can you flex at KenTaco’s as well

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I did day one. Day two was just so busy,so I missed, I only get 29 orders.

I went in for day three and they made them on the spot.

So crispy, so cheesy. :ohlawd:

Today I got jalapeno nacho sauce. shyt was crack very likely gonna be my go to for this outing.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I did day one. Day two was just so busy,so I missed, I only get 29 orders.

I went in for day three and they made them on the spot.

So crispy, so cheesy. :ohlawd:

Today I got jalapeno nacho sauce. shyt was crack very likely gonna be my go to for this outing.

You fukkin up breh. If you're really planning on eating taco bell 15 to 20 times in one month, you should film and upload each to YouTube. If anything people will catch on late but you'll get subscribers and views then when they bring it back, people peep the new shyt, the algorithm starts poppin and you get a decent side hustle. Doesn't have to be a full time or even part time gig. If you want more clicks and views, subs, step the editing game up a lil bit, some intro music add some polish and make it look/feel like a legit channel. Otherwise you can get by just recording and uploading from your phone in the restaurant or in your car like daym and the rest of them fools

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You fukkin up breh. If you're really planning on eating taco bell 15 to 20 times in one month, you should film and upload each to YouTube. If anything people will catch on late but you'll get subscribers and views then when they bring it back, people peep the new shyt, the algorithm starts poppin and you get a decent side hustle. Doesn't have to be a full time or even part time gig. If you want more clicks and views, subs, step the editing game up a lil bit, some intro music add some polish and make it look/feel like a legit channel. Otherwise you can get by just recording and uploading from your phone in the restaurant or in your car like daym and the rest of them fools
I know, I know. I'ma just start minnal tomorrow cuz I'm already branded. This will be fun.