I just seen the original :dahell: gif and this smiley has f****d up my eyes

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Its from the john mayer mayor mayo whatev ep on the chappelle show. Im on my phone so fukk spelling

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
My money is on Chappelles Show, Ill have to dig through some episodes to find out. It's obviously one of the court sketches.

Edit: @BocaRear is right, its when the white boy went into the black barber shop and starting playing the guitar

Damn, that means that nikka :dahell: is timeless. Chapelle's show is almost 10 years old. There's no way he knows how lowkey famous he is. Lets not let him find out though. Could get sued :whoa:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
That's where i had seen it. I remember that episode. I think he had someone playing drums, I think it was questlove maybe? It's been a long while since I've seen it.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps

1191763_o.gif

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
the messed up thing was that he wasnt credited for the scene:dahell:. we tried to find dude and let him know about his fame on here but dudes' existence outside of that clip is a total mystery.

it would be nice to let someone know that a community appreciated his work.

Last edited:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Son I been looking at the smiley for so long. The first time I saw the shyt move in the gif, I didnt notice how terrifying that shyt was, and it could just be this weed. But I'm legitimately scared right now. WHAT THE fukk. He doesn't even look real. It looks like CGI or some shyt. I could have just been looking at the Smiley too long, but I feel like if I saw this nikka outside, I'd be scared. Id have have a heart attack. This shyt is so fukking scary :pachaha: I can't stop laughing :pachaha::russ::lolbron:.

\

gdb.gif

REPS FOR EVERYONE THO :russ:

This nikka probably dont even know hes a Coli legend breh. He probably dont even know about shyt like this
full
zIQROvN.png