I just saw Jackie Brown brehs

Ruby'sRevolver

Man in the Black Hat
Daps

LOL, I know I didn't give much of a review for you but I read it a long time ago and have read many books since then so honestly, I don't remember much of it but I do remember that it was an easy read that will keep your attention, you should finish it very quickly and hopefully you will enjoy it, its probably Elmore Leonard's best work.

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
I honestly don't think Quentin knew what to do with him.

IIRC correctly, DeNiro wanted the Max Cherry part, but QT had his heart set on Forster. So he gave him Louis as a consolation prize, or something like that.

Looking back at it, I think it was probably for the best. The movie is essentially a love letter to Pam Grier; it's her movie, her name in the title, her character that drives the plot. Forster as Max works because Forster is subdued in performance and was relatively obscure enough at the time to allow Grier's performance to dominate. You place someone like DeNiro apart from her, and it upends the whole film and totally destroys the dynamic between Max and Jackie. If he were placed in the Cherry part, I don't think he as an actor would allow himself (consciously or not) to be dominated by Pam Grier.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
LOL, I know I didn't give much of a review for you but I read it a long time ago and have read many books since then so honestly, I don't remember much of it but I do remember that it was an easy read that will keep your attention, you should finish it very quickly and hopefully you will enjoy it, its probably Elmore Leonard's best work.
Added it to my wish list

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
That was because of the character he portrayed. A jaded ex-con

This was him only a year before that in "Heat":

tumblr_pffffvQjwU1qeocdjo4_250.gif

fast forward to murray franklin :damn::damn::damn: