I just saw Jackie Brown brehs

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
DeNiro was so good in this

That was because of the character he portrayed. A jaded ex-con

This was him only a year before that in "Heat":

tumblr_pffffvQjwU1qeocdjo4_250.gif

People sleep on that performance because Deniro's character was so out of it. Yet, the parking lot scene showed just how Louis REALLY use to be.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Nah he just subverted your expectations for Deniro in a QT film.
Nah. I've always felt Quentin didn't have a great part for him but he did save him a good climax. Just sitting around Ordells beach house most of the movie, just wasn't much for him to do. Maybe that was the point. Deniro did well with what he was given however.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. I've always felt Quentin didn't have a great part for him but he did save him a good climax. Just sitting around Ordells beach house most of the movie, just wasn't much for him to do. Maybe that was the point. Deniro did well with what he was given however.

Nah, This is exactly what Quentin wanted Robert how to play his character. Quentin is amazing how to make any actors believable characters that you can identity with.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I was younger, you thought Deniro was just meh in this, but getting older and seeing people I know have the :flabbynsick: set in, the performance mad more sense, and got better. The scene where Ordell kills him is good, too. "Your ass used to be beautiful :mjcry:"