I just put thoushallhustle on ignore for being sohh ugly.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
:damn:...them pics just ruined my night...

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
If she can get people to actually pay to fukk her, with that face, then more power to her.:merchant:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
If i'm posting on a forum and a vast percentage of the patrons have expressed angsts towards me and exposed ratchet visuals that are supposedly of me and i have yet to prove otherwise...

i'm not going to have the dimwittedness to entertain these fools.

You'd have to have very deep psychological issues to accept the barrage of shots to the face and still come around like its just jokes; is this normal behavior for a human being?!?!

Why defend yourself? Shiits embarrassing us.

I guess all those years of mis-treatment from men who only pay you to leave and skeet 'til your services over and neglect from your own friends/family (that is, if she had any) can leave somebody extremely lonely and deprived of any kind of saving grace - so any kind of attention, even if its the worst kind (the internet kind that kicks a dead dog when its down and ready to be buried 60 feet under and doesn't want to be remembered).

Can only feel extremely bad for this lost cause. Hoes sell their bodies because its the only way they can acquire any kind of love (even if its superficial or physical). Unable to ever have a normal life or relationship - a tainted mind with more baggage than an airport terminal.

Shiits fukked up. I'd leave and never turn back.

Cuz this shiit truly can't be therapeutic or a resolving remedy for years of floozy activities and skank-esque behavior. This is internet trauma at its finest and i'll be damned if by the 6 o'clock news before the end of spring, we don't see some body washed up ashore like pauly about a woman who hustled her way to super whoredom only to be left with a torn jackson bill, a ripped sphincter and inability to create crafty twerk videos due to it.

Some of us have angels.

Some of us have unconditional love.

Some of us just need guidance and direction.

Unfortunate that some people just never find any of that.

I don't know much, but i do know this much is true; people who place a whole lot of emphasis and value on monetary themes have not much else to describe for their lives are empty, meaningless and ultimately; soulless. Patching up an existence that yearns for substance and virtue --- that won't be achieved by sinning and singles.

Pardon the digression.

On the flipside...

Go pop that pusseigh and do what you do best. God didn't bring you down here for anything else so stick to the only forte that has given you the strength to go this far without kicking your own bucket.

*fades into the myst and hits atm for 50 ones.*

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
If i'm posting on a forum and a vast percentage of the patrons have expressed angsts towards me and exposed ratchet visuals that are supposedly of me and i have yet to prove otherwise...

i'm not going to have the dimwittedness to entertain these fools.

You'd have to have very deep psychological issues to accept the barrage of shots to the face and still come around like its just jokes; is this normal behavior for a human being?!?!

Why defend yourself? Shiits embarrassing us.

I guess all those years of mis-treatment from men who only pay you to leave and skeet 'til your services over and neglect from your own friends/family (that is, if she had any) can leave somebody extremely lonely and deprived of any kind of saving grace - so any kind of attention, even if its the worst kind (the internet kind that kicks a dead dog when its down and ready to be buried 60 feet under and doesn't want to be remembered).

Can only feel extremely bad for this lost cause. Hoes sell their bodies because its the only way they can acquire any kind of love (even if its superficial or physical). Unable to ever have a normal life or relationship - a tainted mind with more baggage than an airport terminal.

Shiits fukked up. I'd leave and never turn back.

Cuz this shiit truly can't be therapeutic or a resolving remedy for years of floozy activities and skank-esque behavior. This is internet trauma at its finest and i'll be damned if by the 6 o'clock news before the end of spring, we don't see some body washed up ashore like pauly about a woman who hustled her way to super whoredom only to be left with a torn jackson bill, a ripped sphincter and inability to create crafty twerk videos due to it.

Some of us have angels.

Some of us have unconditional love.

Some of us just need guidance and direction.

Unfortunate that some people just never find any of that.

I don't know much, but i do know this much is true; people who place a whole lot of emphasis and value on monetary themes have not much else to describe for their lives are empty, meaningless and ultimately; soulless. Patching up an existence that yearns for substance and virtue --- that won't be achieved by sinning and singles.

Pardon the digression.

On the flipside...

Go pop that pusseigh and do what you do best. God didn't bring you down here for anything else so stick to the only forte that has given you the strength to go this far without kicking your own bucket.

*fades into the myst and hits atm for 50 ones.*

I feel bad that you put all that effort into typing this and i didnt read it. I tried my best :noah:

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
I can't believe it, either......

Most hoes who have a high ho level like know know better than to get knocked up during the very pinnacle of their ho days.....hoes on that level usually wait until they relax their ho-ish behavior somewhat to get pregnant, so the baby won't have a top-level ho for a mama....just a reformed ho mama, which (in their mind) isn't as bad.....

But her ho level is still maxed out :skip:......and she's with child?

This is distressing news......:snoop:

Perhaps she WAS pregnant, but got a mercy abortion? :why:

You dropping gems my nikka.:ohhh:

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/76254-do-you-think-22-too-young-have-baby.html

Like I said I feel bad as shyt for her unborn baby.:snoop:

Lil dude is already has the odds against him and he aint evenleft her bacteria infested womb:gag:

And no trolling but what kinda dumb idiot would want to impregnate THAT? :scusthov:

Prolly a cac:flabbynsick:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Its crazy how nikkas try and clown women who tryna get money out here

this song for thoushallhustle tho

@charmander i gotta thank you again for that crack

Even If She Sell Dope And Start Cookin
Dancing Or Selling p*ssy
It Dont Matter Cause....
You Cant Judge Her

Even If She Got 4 Baby Daddies
I Dont Care As Long As She Happy
It Aint My Business Man
You Cant Judge Her

Rich Homie Quan - Can't Judge Her - YouTube
Basically.

In real life n1ggas not coming at hoes like this. Even if you don't like the way she looks, and u think shes a nasty broad.. What kinda grown man trades shots with a random chick ?

People get money all sorts of ways.... I can't judge fckin for cash. It's supply and demand. Some n1ggas need that break from a wife or life. some are just lames who'd rather just pay. I can't relate, but I can't hate on them n1ggas.... or bishes like @thoushallhustle

Side note: if i saw her walking down the street; personalty, i would only notice the ass. I would walk up on her, n not try to fck but only because I'm a lil shallow-- Not cuz she's not a dime. If she's looks aight (n not like those pics) with that body, I'd prolly try to hit once n keep it moving -- wouldn't even ask about her profession (what do i care??)

Last edited by a moderator: