I just put thoushallhustle on ignore for being sohh ugly.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
no fukking shyt, but she might drop more ass/p*ssy shots and vids for you to look at on this forum. i dont hate on forum content providers like this. think about the forum for just one second,

pathetic. how about you get some girls in real life to send shots, or at the least hit up google images. Begging ugly hoes to send you pictures?

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
I forgot about her losing her virginity to her cousin :pachaha:

yes i had sex with my great aunties great grandson. i went to STL for some cousins wedding I had never met and met him also a cousin i had never met before. i had just turned 15 and and he was 17. Him and the other cuzzos kept lookin at this ass like :shaq: so i knew he wanted it. One night me, him, and 3 of our other cousisn were in the dark sleep and he was sleep next to me. he whisepred something to me so I put my ass on his dikk and we started grinding. thats all that happened that night cuz i was still a virgin and scared. but i decided to lose it to him because i was tired of waiting. that next night we started grinding and kissing and i told him i was ready. we had sex in the room with 3 others people thank god nobody woke up lol man i was wild :snoop:

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/23643-you-just-nasty.html

she a legend on the coli, goat storyteller

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
mj-laughing.gif

WHo ever told you that lied to you because I can tell exact opposite stories...

nikka its their profession

they gonna keep they shyt the cleanest

in ya head you thinkin bout crack heads who fukk for a buck

but its all good

i understand the Coli game

so carry on

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
:obama3:

I only deal with top notch highly intelligent highly educated smart women I come across everyday during my line of work. I actually go out my way to avoid nasty hoes like you.

How does it feel to give birth to a kid who will eventually know mom is a whore?
Think hard before you come at me....fukk outta here you $2 hoe.

Yea im sure your co workers look great while they fryin them pieces of chicken at popeyes. You dont scare nor impress me sit your funky azz down

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Yea im sure your co workers look great while they fryin them pieces of chicken at popeyes. You dont scare nor impress me sit your funky azz down

Here are my skillset...

I can program in 4 computer languages....(which proves I'm way too smart to be dealing with such a low life like you)

I would think these skills set will make it too advanced for me to fry chicken for a living. (not that there is anything wrong with that)

What do you bring to humanity other than fukk the lowest men in society? of which you are pregnant with the seed of one :snoop: (youngin has no chance).

Maybe you should take your own dissing advice and work at a fast food joint.
It is more honorable than being a hoe. A cheap one at that.

You are nasty hoe.