I Just Platinum'd Spider-Man & I Must Say...It's Top 5 All-Time in Super Hero Games, My List Inside

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Negged for a lack of xmen legends, no marvel vs capcom, no hulk ultimate destruction, no prototype, and no infamous. :camby:

And nes batman only redeeming quality is the music:scust:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Had stopped playing it for a while but back on trying to unlock all the benchmarks. Most of the ones I have left are combat ones. Do got that + game option or whatever it is but haven't checked it out yet.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How you not gone mention none of the X-Men Legends games?? No X-Men 2: Clone Wars?? :dahell:
What about the first MUA?? :why:

I have been playing video games since 1984.

I haven't played those games you mentioned, not because I don't want to but because I've been an adult for about 20 years and I can't possibly play every game that comes out, especially since I've always owned 2-3 systems per generation.

I wish I was independently wealthy, so I can play all of them.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:stopitslime:Arkham Knight not being in the top 5

Never played it Bruh...its impossible for me to play every blockbuster release along with the smaller titles I enjoy.

Some big games never get played due to lack of time. And I still beat about 3-4 games a year, which is a lot for an adult with 3 kids.

And I'm a completionist, so unlike some of my homies, I can't just pick up a game and play for a bit and move on to something else.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need to force myself to play it again. I usually give a game 4-5 hours. If that shyt is boring and I lose interest after that amount of time I never touch it again.

Spider-Man had me damn near asleep after a few hours. But I hear from many people it’s dope so I’ll have to give it another shot

Last edited:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I couldn’t finish it I got bored :dead:

I need to force myself to play it again. I usually give a game 4-5 hours. If that shyt is boring and I lose interest after that amount of time I never touch it again.

Spider-Man had me damn near asleep after a few hours. But I hear from many people it’s dope so I’ll have to give it another shot b

Same here..it felt like a stale version of an Arkham series game blended with all the downsides of the average open world game.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
if you play the main quest line secondary to all the side shyt it's a lot better. the story takes a minute to ramp up but all the auxiliary things you can do really kept me entertained until it did. it's a great game with great gameplay segments all over the map