I just paid 3500 for a desktop this shyt better blow the ps4 pro out the water

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
what is this forums facisnation with 4k resolution :gucci: most PC gamers could care less about 4k and would rather have frame rate/hz monitor :gucci:

what the fukk you talking about

I can do pixar shyt with this computer, day trade, produce and edit 4k video, etc, I can easily make the money back I spent on the setup

bum ass nikka

so you say is it worth better than a xbox 1 due to games, but you just posted multiple reasons why PC is superior to console in your own post.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
what is this forums facisnation with 4k resolution :gucci: most PC gamers could care less about 4k and would rather have frame rate/hz monitor :gucci:

so you say is it worth better than a xbox 1 due to games, but you just posted multiple reasons why PC is superior to console in your own post.

What are you talking about

He said I blew 3500 for nothing, and I just explained to him how I can use it make money

I don't give a damn about the shytbox one X, my graphics card cost damn near double than that shyt and it ain't even out yet

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

4K is the future :manny:

True ballers rock 5K+, all ultra, 60fps though:sas1:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

I can do pixar shyt with this computer, day trade, produce and edit 4k video, etc, I can easily make the money back I spent on the setup

bum ass nikka

I use a console for gaming... and my computer for business shyt... :heh:

Take it easy breh...:rudy: You sound mad defensive...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I use a console for gaming... and my computer for business shyt... :heh:

Take it easy breh...:rudy: You sound mad defensive...

you take it easy, you the one barking worrying about my pockets

I didn't ask you what you game for

I merely stated I wanted to see what all the hype was about

and I ma about to put witcher 3 since I had a free and compare to the ps4 pro right now

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
:duck:

If true you lost. Spend 3500 just to play a few video games brehs

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps

bum ass nikka
Disregard my previous post.
You’re a video producer/editor? :ohhh:

Pixar? You know how to do 3D animations? :ohhh:

That’s dope post some of your work

Last edited:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Star Citizen is suppose to be the Creme de la Creme
If they ever finish it. :francis:

Sounds like a beast of a system. You for sure will be able to run destiny 2 @ 4k 60fps. Until Battlefront 2 comes out, I believe Battlefield 1 & Hellblade are 2 of the best looking games running on PC right now.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

I used to say this until I saw 4k PC graphics :wow:
:whoo: