I just lost my virginity to some random hooker in Tijuana. What tf did I do?

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Nigerian-American. I grew up in the US and I live in San Diego. About to move to LA in a couple weeks.
Drive to rosarito beach . 40 miles south of tj

Titanic was filmed their.. had the big ass fake titanic their :mjgrin:

The shrimp coctails :blessed: in the big glass

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
:dahell:
Right across the street from Hong Kong. For $120. I said everything but actual sex cause I'm virgin but I guess she didn't understood and she just slid it in. I felt confused the whole time but I just went through it anyway. She was super kind afterwards when I was having major regrets and said that she was also raised Christian and she tells her mother that shes a waitress (She spoke ok-ish English). I got her Whatsapp also. I don't know if I'll get super post nut clarity in the morning

Life is strange breh
How old are you breh? :skip:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
My homies are doing a SD trip in a few months, and they wanna do a day in TJ and slide to Hong Kong :mjlol: I really hope none of these nikkas buy some p*ssy, because I can’t imagine them being clean :picard:

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
she was also raised Christian

Doesn't matter where you are, these hoes run the same game. :wow:

IDK, they are a religious people... I once had a Tijuana hoe kiss her crucifix and say some gibberish in Spanish before we fukked.

I was :gucci: at first then proceeded to pile drive the pinocha

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
It's Mexican law for prostitutes to be strapped up. She was definitely strapped.

full

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Congrats. See it ain’t everything ppl make it out to be. Maybe next it’ll be with someone you’re emotionally invested in. Bless.
Because it's his first time in an awkward situation. As you said, doing it with someone you are emotionally invested with is different. Also if you are with someone that you have chemistry and attraction with.