I just had the worst p*ssy of my life last night

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It has nothing to do with "d*ck size", or with her p*ssy being "loose". What she had, is what I've long referred to as "cavity p*ssy". This is a p*ssy that, while may still be tight upon entrance, is an empty cavernous pocket on the inside.

You never know which chicks will have cavity p*ssy, but I've learned to find a way to still get off from it. :shaq:

You simply have to switch your "stimulant-expectation" from thinking that youre going to be feeling, or stimulated by, the stroking of walls and walls of p*ssy meat- to just getting enjoyment/stimulation from the tightness and friction of her entrance. The entrance is still always tight, and wet. Focus on how that feels. It works for me. :manny:

One of my fav thots in college was from the Bahamas and I couldn't get enough of that tight wet juicy empty cavity she had :ohlawd: :manny:

But on a side note, from past casual research on cavity pussies, I have read that it's actually not that the woman doesn't have "walls", it's just that if the woman isn't really into it, or her vagina's hormonal balance disagrees with your d*ck entering(especially if you're wearing a condom, but not necessarily), then the vaginal walls naturally retreat back as a defensive mechanism. I think they said this also happens when a woman is being raped. The vaginal walls retreat in defense of unwanted trauma, so to speak.

Contrarily, the more desire a woman feels during sex, the thicker and more enclosed the vaginal walls become, practically constricting your d*ck like an anaconda.

Based solely on my decades of experience piercing vaginas, I cannot confirm this to be true, as any cavity p*ssy I've ever had, certainly desired the sex as much as I. P*ssy dripping wet the whole time, etc etc. My Bahamian chick used to drive all the way to Durham to rip my draws off every night :dame: so idk... I've also had chicks who were boring and were like cold fish, but didn't have cavity p*ssy. :manny:

But although my personal experiences don't confirm that what I read is true, it does still sound plausible/reasonable.

One of my own theories has always been that women who have cavity p*ssies were sexually assaulted/penetrated at an extremely criminally young age, and it affected their full reproductive development. Thats not based off anything but a theory I have, no science or not claiming any facts or nothing :hubie:
I hated loose vaginas. Its fools gold. It's like tight at arrival but after ten strokes, it doesn't get tighter. You learn to adjust but when you used to tight coochies, its mental.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Naw some actual WHORES still be having tight p*ssy.

I hit a girl whose been a hoe since HS and she became a stripper.... I had a relationship at the time, but when I ran into this girl still wanted her.
Finally hit it and she had FIRE p*ssy. Wet. Tight. You'd never know she was a smut
I slept with some super thots. Best snatches on the market. Felt like warm bread fresh out the oven like momma made it for a special occasion. Got you inching for seconds and thirds. I had one who I really didn't care for at all and she knew it.

I would always steer our entertainment to fukking and I was always trying to fukk her any and everywhere and did just that. Whenever she had a period, I would make excuses why I can't come over. She once banned me from sex so we could work on our relationship. 10 mins later she was on top reverse cowgirl on cloud 9

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I think we know where this thread is going......
#AirSet

AmusedIdealBluefintuna-size_restricted.gif

Ayo man :mjlol:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I remember I was fukking this milf and she knew she wasn't tight at all... She's like "mmm I know I'm not tight cos I'm a mom"..
I was like :heh: ... Nah it's good :troll:

And it actually did feel good cos I hadn't had any p*ssy for a few months lmaoo she didn't nut and I couldn't bust until she gave me a handjob :dead:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
The same p*ssy can feel loose or tight depending on when you hit it. I wouldn’t give up on it after one time
late,

but imagine having a hard day and wasting all that time it took to court the woman and then you finally get to hit it and you get that that, probably one of the most depressing feelings ever.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Op have you ever encountered the opposite? Too tight?:patrice:
yeah, had that on Saturday, sometimes it's natural other times it's because they haven't had sex in awhile. Girl I knocked down was in jail for a minute, so the fact she didn't have sex and the fact she was in a high stress enviroment didn't help, took me a couple minutes into doggy, with missionary she was open however.