I just had the worst p*ssy of my life last night

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Is there any truth to this breh? From everything I've read i heard all p*ssy stretches back to or close to original.. I've fuked some of the booster biggest hoes and yes it's noticeable it's not as tight As some of the regular chicks but there's still tightness there :mjlit:. Maybe i just got a big dikk :yeshrug:
Naw some actual WHORES still be having tight p*ssy.

I hit a girl whose been a hoe since HS and she became a stripper.... I had a relationship at the time, but when I ran into this girl still wanted her.
Finally hit it and she had FIRE p*ssy. Wet. Tight. You'd never know she was a smut

Daps
It felt like stroking air :mjlol::snoop:

And to make matters worse, the chick was 27 and acted as if this was her first time having sex. Turning around every two minutes, asking me if I wanted her to stay in this position, or if I wanted her to kiss me and what's the best way for me to come :francis:
"bytch, shut the fukk up, I'm trying to maintain an erection here, to spare you the embarrassment of me just giving up on this ridiculously loose vagina of yours" :ufdup:
No sexy moves or sexy talk, nothing. And trying to focus on her didn't work either because she just kept talking and suggesting new positions. It was like fukking a nervous blow up doll but somebody cut a hole where the p*ssy should be :heh: or trying to produce an orgasm by swinging your dikk in the air while listening to your girl talking about her day on the phone:sadcam:
I think she knew her p*ssy was trash, cause she got dressed and left like five minutes after we were done :pachaha:Poor girl, I guess this is the female version of having a micro penis :mjlol:
So far, I always thought all p*ssy felt more or less the same, but this chick had a crater between her legs:damn: I really had to stop myself from laughing at the absurdity of it all a couple of times :mjlol:

This is something we don't talk about much....everyone points out the different sizes of men but forgets that not all women are the same down there.

If you've fukked a decent number of women (assuming all were reasonably aroused), you already know some shyt is just tighter than others. No matter how big your dikk :dame: is.....you can still tell the difference between tight, average, looser and extra loose.

Daps
Naw some actual WHORES still be having tight p*ssy.

I hit a girl whose been a hoe since HS and she became a stripper.... I had a relationship at the time, but when I ran into this girl still wanted her.
Finally hit it and she had FIRE p*ssy. Wet. Tight. You'd never know she was a smut

Truth 100%.

The tightest AND loosest women I've ever fukked....each had been wild when they were younger and both women already had kids.

The loose one was the wettest I've ever smashed..like dripping frfr. Still felt pretty good but it was "different."

Tightest one seemed average on wetness but her shyt....always busted quick the first and second nut. Had to get nut #3 before things were normal.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Sounds like ol girl is not sexually secure.
Yet has nerves because she really likes you.

Sounds like she tried.
to actually try to please you.
While just being too inexperienced and not sexually secure enough.

She actually sounds like a submissive and willing mate.

Where you actually have to communicate to create dope sex with.

Which is actually better in the long run.
Especially if you wanna just plow a chic.
A chic like this.
sounds like she wants to be groomed by the person. she selected for mating which was you.

I would normally say bush a chick who was sexually insecure. Yet the details of this chick stories stands out. As someone who was willing to be submissive and a beast in the bed for you on command.

She just lacks experience and sounded just plain nervous cause she like likes you breh.
She also sounds like she may wanna just enjoy sex with you and you just never listened well enough besides wanting to plow. If you low on intimacy and fukk on chics like robert deniro in this boys life.

You may have to actually recontact her tho.
Especially if she is low key really attractive and has no idea how to showcase herself. Yet looks to a man to show her. what he likes in a mate. Which is your job tho.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I hate bytches who are there to get fukked trying to be ambitious just lie there and moan....i will change the positions at my discretion.

I LOVE chicks who understand this beforehand.

You never see wide receivers calling the plays so why these bytches think they can bytch yoiu just here to catch these passes...

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
It has nothing to do with "d*ck size", or with her p*ssy being "loose". What she had, is what I've long referred to as "cavity p*ssy". This is a p*ssy that, while may still be tight upon entrance, is an empty cavernous pocket on the inside.

You never know which chicks will have cavity p*ssy, but I've learned to find a way to still get off from it. :shaq:

You simply have to switch your "stimulant-expectation" from thinking that youre going to be feeling, or stimulated by, the stroking of walls and walls of p*ssy meat- to just getting enjoyment/stimulation from the tightness and friction of her entrance. The entrance is still always tight, and wet. Focus on how that feels. It works for me. :manny:

One of my fav thots in college was from the Bahamas and I couldn't get enough of that tight wet juicy empty cavity she had :ohlawd: :manny:

But on a side note, from past casual research on cavity pussies, I have read that it's actually not that the woman doesn't have "walls", it's just that if the woman isn't really into it, or her vagina's hormonal balance disagrees with your d*ck entering(especially if you're wearing a condom, but not necessarily), then the vaginal walls naturally retreat back as a defensive mechanism. I think they said this also happens when a woman is being raped. The vaginal walls retreat in defense of unwanted trauma, so to speak.

Contrarily, the more desire a woman feels during sex, the thicker and more enclosed the vaginal walls become, practically constricting your d*ck like an anaconda.

Based solely on my decades of experience piercing vaginas, I cannot confirm this to be true, as any cavity p*ssy I've ever had, certainly desired the sex as much as I. P*ssy dripping wet the whole time, etc etc. My Bahamian chick used to drive all the way to Durham to rip my draws off every night :dame: so idk... I've also had chicks who were boring and were like cold fish, but didn't have cavity p*ssy. :manny:

But although my personal experiences don't confirm that what I read is true, it does still sound plausible/reasonable.

One of my own theories has always been that women who have cavity p*ssies were sexually assaulted/penetrated at an extremely criminally young age, and it affected their full reproductive development. Thats not based off anything but a theory I have, no science or not claiming any facts or nothing :hubie:

Last edited: