I just had the worst p*ssy of my life last night

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It felt like stroking air :mjlol::snoop:

And to make matters worse, the chick was 27 and acted as if this was her first time having sex. Turning around every two minutes, asking me if I wanted her to stay in this position, or if I wanted her to kiss me and what's the best way for me to come :francis:
"bytch, shut the fukk up, I'm trying to maintain an erection here, to spare you the embarrassment of me just giving up on this ridiculously loose vagina of yours" :ufdup:
No sexy moves or sexy talk, nothing. And trying to focus on her didn't work either because she just kept talking and suggesting new positions. It was like fukking a nervous blow up doll but somebody cut a hole where the p*ssy should be :heh: or trying to produce an orgasm by swinging your dikk in the air while listening to your girl talking about her day on the phone:sadcam:
I think she knew her p*ssy was trash, cause she got dressed and left like five minutes after we were done :pachaha:Poor girl, I guess this is the female version of having a micro penis :mjlol:
So far, I always thought all p*ssy felt more or less the same, but this chick had a crater between her legs:damn: I really had to stop myself from laughing at the absurdity of it all a couple of times :mjlol:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

And to make matters worse, the chick was 27 and acted as if this was her first time having sex. Turning around every two minutes, asking me if I wanted her to stay in this position, or if I wanted her to kiss me and what's the best way for me to come :francis:
"bytch, shut the fukk up, I'm trying to maintain an erection here, to spare you the embarrassment of me just giving up on this ridiculously loose vagina of yours" :ufdup:
No sexy moves or sexy talk, nothing. And trying to focus on her didn't work either because she just kept talking and suggesting new positions. It was like fukking a nervous blow up doll but somebody cut a hole where the p*ssy should be :heh: or trying to produce an orgasm by swinging your dikk in the air while listening to your girl talking about her day on the phone:sadcam:
I think she knew her p*ssy was trash, cause she got dressed and left like five minutes after we were done :pachaha:Poor girl, I guess this is the female version of having a micro penis :mjlol:
So far, I always thought all p*ssy felt more or less the same, but this chick had a crater between her legs:damn: I really had to stop myself from laughing at the absurdity of it all a couple of times :mjlol:
Interesting.
200w.gif

Thought he had cane but it was Gold medal flour:mjlol:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

She will get better. Be positive.