I Just Got Kicked Outta The Club For Calling The Bouncer A C**n

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Look at you bein' a sweetheart.

My friend was a promoter there so he let me through the "no wait" line (but this costs money without a text). I show the door guy (this white boy) my phone so he could see the promo text and he took my shyt and actually started going through it :damn:

I start reachin' for my phone back and tellin' that dude to chill out and he keep pullin' my shyt away from me :lupe:

Argument ensues breh :lupe: :lolbron:

He tells the bouncer to come over and calm me down or whatever and that fool actually came shufflin' over quick as hell.

I know he was just doing his "job", but at the moment I just felt like calling him a c00n so I did :lolbron: I didn't really care about gettin' in the club after all of that :whew: so I said fukk it :manny: :pachaha:

fukk no. Just googled that shyt (and I wish I hadn't cause I'm on a work computer) and trying to figure out how a thread of straight nikkas are so well versed in gay lingo. :lupe:

lol that sound like some drunk shyt

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I negged a lotta nikkas, and nikkas aint special

bdto3o.jpg
fukk I lost it at this post :laff:

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Maybe you can get away with it in the ATL, but try that shyt out here, breh, and you'll get a visit from the goon sqad.
These nikkas out here are killin babies for less....