I Just Got Kicked Outta The Club For Calling The Bouncer A C**n

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
you lucky you didn't get your brain tucked in tight like freshly laid bedsheets bruh

popping all that c00n talk on the coli might get you some daps but calling a black man a c00n in real life = automatic fight
wgohzr.jpg

Y'all be using c00n outside of da innanetz? :bryan:
:lupe: Most black people I know use "c00n" all the time :lupe:

I call my friends c00n all the time and they call me a c00n too when I'm c00nin'. :lupe:

c00n :lupe:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I don't know if I'm still goin' off last night but I have no idea of what the commotion is about here or what y'all are talking about. :beli:

All this shyt over a typo? :dahell:

"I ain't got nothin to do but go out and get at girls"

Y'all feel better now?
I still love you , no matter what you do on Tuesday nights or the typo incurred from sharing your Tuesday night exploits.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Honestly, I don't know if I'm still goin' off last night but I have no idea of what the commotion is about here or what y'all are talking about. :beli:

All this shyt over a typo? :dahell:

"I ain't got nothin to do but go out and get at girls"

Y'all feel better now?
So you've never heard of a tgirl huh? :comeon: And ppl were stating that you lived in ATL....I just put two and two together and came up with four :manny:

What you do on your Tuesday nights is none of my business though :whoa:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I still love you , no matter what you do on Tuesday nights or the typo incurred from sharing your Tuesday night exploits.
Look at you bein' a sweetheart.

how yall get into it
My friend was a promoter there so he let me through the "no wait" line (but this costs money without a text). I show the door guy (this white boy) my phone so he could see the promo text and he took my shyt and actually started going through it :damn:

I start reachin' for my phone back and tellin' that dude to chill out and he keep pullin' my shyt away from me :lupe:

Argument ensues breh :lupe: :lolbron:

He tells the bouncer to come over and calm me down or whatever and that fool actually came shufflin' over quick as hell.

I know he was just doing his "job", but at the moment I just felt like calling him a c00n so I did :lolbron: I didn't really care about gettin' in the club after all of that :whew: so I said fukk it :manny: :pachaha:

So you've never heard of a tgirl huh?
fukk no. Just googled that shyt (and I wish I hadn't cause I'm on a work computer) and trying to figure out how a thread of straight nikkas are so well versed in gay lingo. :lupe: