Supporter
Daps
michael%20jordan%20laughing%20gif.gif
:camby:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Dont get mad at me men are the better drivers... those are facts.... Our reaction times are faster.... :manny: You might need a man who has experience to teach you. It might help... not being sexist, just being factual.
Except for the fact that you get in the deadliest accidents. No thanks.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Except for the fact that you get in the deadliest accidents. No thanks.

Like women dont drive equally as reckless with Little to no motor functions... :mjlol: The only reason why MEN are having more accidents is because alot of idiots get road rage, think they're the dominator, or some other street racing shyt.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Actually no you're not. Hence your higher insurance rates.

That's a myth.... The only reason OUR insurance rates are higher is because more men are on the road driving daily, and thus since we have more accidents the insurance companies look for this reason to fukk us over... You could be a male first time driver brand new car and get the higher insurance rate because YOUR a Man, but a female gets the lower rate because she's a female, NOT because she's a careful driver...

:ufdup::pachaha: that's sexist...

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
practice makes perfect! :hug: just bear in mind that everyboy that drives had to learn, nobody just jumped in the car drove perfectly also, i stole my dads car the first time scraped the cars side door, came out a better driver in the end :pachaha:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
That isn't an accident... That's a fender bender...

That's a good friend... No friend of mine is going to learn how to drive in my car...

But the curb doesn't move... It was there all along.... Do you not know where the brake is?
She probably tried to hit the brake pad with her hands.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@bcrusaderw you can do it just relax shyt happens nobody died, Only limitations you have are what you allow. keep doing it till you get it, if my crazy ass is on the road surely you can be too :smile: