I Just Got into a Car Accident Guys

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My friend confused me. She wanted me to make a turn, and avoid the curb, so I tried to turn, but went crashing into the curb.

Oh, OK I see. You're friend wanted you to make a right turn but DON'T come so close to the curb when you're making a right. That was the mistake.

If there were cars parked next to the curb and you hit one vehicle you know you :ufdup: right? That's why your friend told you to not drive so close to the curb. Have you watch a video on driving? You should watch a video to have a better understanding.

I'm glad you're safe. :mjcry:. Even though it's minor (:skip:). Please continue to drive. You'll make mistakes and learn from them.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You just get anxious when you drive. Did you just start driving? I'm guessing so from the sounds of it, best thing you can do is drive alone the same way for a few weeks to get use to the road, drivers, and your car.

If you aren't a good driver and get anxious or confused while driving the last thing you need is people or loud music in your ear while your getting use to the roads.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You just get anxious when you drive. Did you just start driving? I'm guessing so from the sounds of it, best thing you can do is drive alone the same way for a few weeks to get use to the road, drivers, and your car.

If you aren't a good driver and get anxious or confused while driving the last thing you need is people or loud music in your ear while your getting use to the roads.
You can't drive with a permit without a licensed driver in the passenger seat.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't drive with a permit without a licensed driver in the passenger seat.
Ah didn't realize it was a permit. In that case, you just gotta relax, try going out to like country area to practice if you have it or the outskirts of the city

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
That's not that bad. Was it a right turn or left?

I drove my dad to Lowe's this morning. He keeps telling me to make a left turn into the right lane but I don't think that's right, is it? :lupe: