I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fraud is fraud in the eyes of the government, doesn’t matter if they took only $1. You must of forgot OP and his sister are in on it, and they got their jailbird friends in on it. It’s just shyt piled on shyt in his case.

:russ: Yeah that’s different I thought dude just applied for a PPP with his seamoss business :mjlol: that was only in business for a few days

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:russ: Yeah that’s different I thought dude just applied for a PPP with his seamoss business :mjlol: that was only in business for a few days

I don’t even think he lasted for the PPP run , he got knocced during the height of the pandemic and Unemployment scammin .
Breh like one of those Spaniards that run with the bulls, he the unlucky mf that got caught

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I don’t even think he lasted for the PPP run , he got knocced during the height of the pandemic and Unemployment scammin .
Breh like one of those Spaniards that run with the bulls, he the unlucky mf that got caught
There was that other breh who had the FBI visit him in Miami and told him not to leave the city and cut off his bank, then that nikka made a thread in thecoli saying he will get away with it and he gone to :mjlol:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
That’s what I’m thinking. When I look at Cincinnati and see how rampant that PPP stuff was I doubt and I mean highly doubt they are concerned about that 11K. It Richmond is like Cincinnati they have bigger fish to fry. Especially if cats weren’t on unemployment or welfare. Probably will just have some tax returns recouped. And won’t be able to apply for benefits if they need them.

honestly I think they are more likely to go after the women who draw benefits for section 8 and things like that.
That’s the same stuff he was saying. Look like they were concerned about that 11k.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s the same stuff he was saying. Look like they were concerned about that 11k.

it’s a difference between PPP and PUA. So it was like 3 scams cats were doing EIDL, PPP, PUA.

the PUA was unemployment

PPP was business payroll

EIDL was a loan for your business that included grants also if you qualified.

Status
Not open for further replies.