I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
He only got it done on himself. He didn’t use no profiles and sound like he didn’t even go for the big bag on himself.

I know it’s a running coli joke, but I’m sure that nikka fine. He probably just got scared with all y’all saying he was going to jail, and decided to ghost that acct.

I just hope his sister didn’t get popped :lupe:

most people used theirself , at least in LA they did.
But you prolly right about him gettin spooked and getting another account .

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Almost a year gone :mjcry:

SYKE

KCRH0O3.gif
What is the original video for this? :mjlol:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He only got it done on himself. He didn’t use no profiles and sound like he didn’t even go for the big bag on himself.

I know it’s a running coli joke, but I’m sure that nikka fine. He probably just got scared with all y’all saying he was going to jail, and decided to ghost that acct.

or he was lying about how much fraud he was really committing.

him and his sister both probably went down on some conspiracy wire fraud

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
or he was lying about how much fraud he was really committing.

him and his sister both probably went down on some conspiracy wire fraud

he most likely was ... 11K is NOT normal , he was doing unemployment PUA fraud .. first deposit (if you did it right) was like 15-20K off the rip .... then they extended the shyt like twice ..

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That’s what I’m thinking. When I look at Cincinnati and see how rampant that PPP stuff was I doubt and I mean highly doubt they are concerned about that 11K. It Richmond is like Cincinnati they have bigger fish to fry. Especially if cats weren’t on unemployment or welfare. Probably will just have some tax returns recouped. And won’t be able to apply for benefits if they need them.

honestly I think they are more likely to go after the women who draw benefits for section 8 and things like that.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s what I’m thinking. When I look at Cincinnati and see how rampant that PPP stuff was I doubt and I mean highly doubt they are concerned about that 11K. It Richmond is like Cincinnati they have bigger fish to fry. Especially if cats weren’t on unemployment or welfare. Probably will just have some tax returns recouped. And won’t be able to apply for benefits if they need them.

honestly I think they are more likely to go after the women who draw benefits for section 8 and things like that.
Fraud is fraud in the eyes of the government, doesn’t matter if they took only $1. You must of forgot OP and his sister are in on it, and they got their jailbird friends in on it. It’s just shyt piled on shyt in his case.

Status
Not open for further replies.