Status
Not open for further replies.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I randomly remember that and always wondered did you beat that case or did they fukked your record over a bytch lies
Charges were never filed because the prosecution didn't see a strong case. I felt physically sick the whole time I was in the dark. A breh is taking negative chances and leaving negative gray area. Can't do it, won't do it.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Charges were never filed because the prosecution didn't see a strong case. I felt physically sick the whole time I was in the dark. A breh is taking negative chances and leaving negative gray area. Can't do it, won't do it.
Been there done that. I had a situation 10+ years ago where I was forced legally to report a client for severe misconduct (to cover my own ass as much as anything because I knew that if the misconduct was discovered by anyone else then I would be gone immediately). There was no question they were guilty, but because they were butthurt about it they made unrelated false accusations against me. When my employer investigated the allegations and found them baseless, the client just got more upset and supposedly went to the cops and filed a case against me, then leaked to my employer that I was being investigated. shyt made me sick to unbelievable levels for nine months until I finally got full confirmation that I had been cleared at every level. Those months and months of not knowing are something else, for years I had lowkey PTSD from it.

Main thing that saved my ass was that I had moved extra extra careful at all times because I knew shyt like that could happen. I was NEVER alone with this client or any other, they couldn't put anything on me cause there wasn't a single solitary moment that anything could have happened. Outside of that who knows where it would have gone.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Been there done that. I had a situation 10+ years ago where I was forced legally to report a client for severe misconduct (to cover my own ass as much as anything because I knew that if the misconduct was discovered by anyone else then I would be gone immediately). There was no question they were guilty, but because they were butthurt about it they made unrelated false accusations against me. When my employer investigated the allegations and found them baseless, the client just got more upset and supposedly went to the cops and filed a case against me, then leaked to my employer that I was being investigated. shyt made me sick to unbelievable levels for nine months until I finally got full confirmation that I had been cleared at every level. Those months and months of not knowing are something else, for years I had lowkey PTSD from it.

Main thing that saved my ass was that I had moved extra extra careful at all times because I knew shyt like that could happen. I was NEVER alone with this client or any other, they couldn't put anything on me cause there wasn't a single solitary moment that anything could have happened. Outside of that who knows where it would have gone.

Yeah work and play is a no go, and play without clear cut expectations ain't it either.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Let me guess, white woman?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
That was/is me, but I didn't look for that problem and have done everything since to avoid remotely coming close to it again. I also took all advice, I received on how to move seriously as opposed to shytting on brehs and telling them they don't know anything. Is there a point you're trying to make?
Sadly, a lot of black men suffer a worse fate everyday, either due to a lack of guidance or being hard headed. Thankfully you got out of it by the skin of your teeth but hearing your story made me angry.

To think some bitter bytch can take away a man’s whole life without pulling a trigger would make any man cautious and move with trepidation.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The weekly upped thread, and the weekly no show from thread starter. Can’t even sneak a phone in the joint? :heh:

Has anyone posed the alternate theory that he ran, and doesn't want to take any chances so he avoids all his old sites and doesn't use any of his former log-ins just in case someone tracking that shyt? :ohhh:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Has anyone posed the alternate theory that he ran, and doesn't want to take any chances so he avoids all his old sites and doesn't use any of his former log-ins just in case someone tracking that shyt? :ohhh:
There’s also a non zero chance he passed. One thing about a message board you never know what happened when folks just up and stop posting. One day it’ll just be “ain’t seen x on here in a minute” and then never hear from them again. Could have gotten busy with work and fam and stopped posting, found other interests and hobbies, got tossed in the pen, or got in a wreck on the way to get groceries and passed.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
There’s also a non zero chance he passed. One thing about a message board you never know what happened when folks just up and stop posting. One day it’ll just be “ain’t seen x on here in a minute” and then never hear from them again. Could have gotten busy with work and fam and stopped posting, found other interests and hobbies, got tossed in the pen, or got in a wreck on the way to get groceries and passed.

I thought about that a while back and legit gave my wife instructions to post a message for y'all if that ever happens to me.

Then again, if both of us are in the car crash/drive by/asteroid impact then :yeshrug:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.