We'll see you at the Crossroad
UPxCr66.png

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Wasn't you the dude that was hemmed up for something sexual involving an Asian girl at a college party :patrice:? Or was that someone else?

That was/is me, but I didn't look for that problem and have done everything since to avoid remotely coming close to it again. I also took all advice, I received on how to move seriously as opposed to shytting on brehs and telling them they don't know anything. Is there a point you're trying to make?

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
That was/is me, but I didn't look for that problem and have done everything since to avoid remotely coming close to it again. I also took all advice, I received on how to move seriously as opposed to shytting on brehs and telling them they don't know anything. Is there a point you're trying to make?
I randomly remember that and always wondered did you beat that case or did they fukked your record over a bytch lies

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Now I get all your posts about bytches lol. I didn’t know that was you

Status
Not open for further replies.