I just gave a gay guy my phone number...

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
:snoop: now im like 98% this dude is gay, i can tell by the way he talks and dresses. Plus he always seems to be looking at me and always says hi to me, weird shyt.

anyway we work at the same place and i barely know this guy, this is how it all started, about a week ago...

*we pass each other in the hall*

Gay Guy: :wrist: hey i have a weird question do you smoke?

Me: what like cigs? no.

Gay breh: hehe so do you smoke weed?

me: sometimes and walk away.

Fast forward to today and he catches me walkin to my car...

gay breh: :wrist: hey i been meaning to ask you, but could i get your number? i know you smoke and i havent been able to get any in like, a long time.

me: :merchant:

gay: ... :ahh:

me: :sadbron: yeah....um sure :damn: *gives him number*

gay breh: :wrist: thanks! :shaq: and he drives away...

brehs what have i done, i just know he wants my booty :why: i dont wanna talk to this dude AT ALL...

yall going to be fukking in no time. Just be the top or the power bottom.

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
Can we get an update? :skip:

that nikka fukk u yet?

nikka tried to fukk me last weekend, he text me asking what i was doing saying "we got beer booze and money for anything else" :huhldup: ignored that fool.

then i seen him last friday at work and he said i should call him this weekend im like :pachaha: sure, and fukk no i aint call him :childplease:

Showed my girl the texts this dude was sending me and she was clowning me like a motherfukker :rudy:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I gave this gay dude my number in college on e and I wasn't sure he was gay but he would text me smiley faces and shyt. Made me sick to my stomach, then the females in my class were like be careful he's a homo. Well after the semester I started ignoring him and he stopped. I got a gay guy I work with and he's professional no fakkitry.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
shyt's all giggles until you get a knock at the door at 3:am
on a tuesday....

*opens door*

you: :ooh:
him: i was in the neighborhood and picked up pizza and a movie:jawalrus:
you: how did you get my address:rudy:
him: just googled your number and tah daaaah.:mjpls:
you: it's late and um.:what:
him: i'll just crash here and leave later....you aint seen glee til you
seen it on bluray:takedat:

fukk were you thinking??
a0yqua.jpg

"Ta-Daaaah!"

:dead:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I had to give a gay nikka my cell number at work. We were worked on a project, us two plus a fine (white) milf. The milf offered to have us come to her place and work on the project, but before I could say "sounds good!" the gay nikka was like "ohhh no come to my abode, I used to be a chef and can make us a nice dinner. Tomorrow at 6PM :wrist: "
:deadrose:

I made sure to get there 30min late just in case it was trap. He let me in, his condo was very nice actually. The milf wasn't there though, and I was alone with this gay turtle neck wearing nikka. Before I could even settle down he got all close and asked me to taste the sauce. I was like :what:

then he was like "noo the Alfredo sauce, here come into the kitchen." This nikka made us a FEAST. I was like :gladbron:

By the time us three finished working on the project I musta had 4 plates. He kept asking me suspect questions like "if I ate that much I'd explode. You must work out!"

I gave that man a pass, b. His kitchen skills couldn't be fukked with :eat:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I had to give a gay nikka my cell number at work. We were worked on a project, us two plus a fine (white) milf. The milf offered to have us come to her place and work on the project, but before I could say "sounds good!" the gay nikka was like "ohhh no come to my abode, I used to be a chef and can make us a nice dinner. Tomorrow at 6PM :wrist: "

I made sure to get there 30min late just in case it was trap. He let me in, his condo was very nice actually. The milf wasn't there though, and I was alone with this gay turtle neck wearing nikka. Before I could even settle down he got all close and asked me to taste the sauce. I was like :what:

then he was like "noo the Alfredo sauce, here come into the kitchen." This nikka made us a FEAST. I was like :gladbron:

By the time us three finished working on the project I musta had 4 plates. He kept asking me suspect questions like "if I ate that much I'd explode. You must work out!"

:skip:

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis

:pachaha::dead:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hilarious thread. Real talk, though, some of yall are the definition of homophobes. It's hard to believe you're actually so terrified of gay people.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
lmao, dude said he hasn't been able to "get any" in a long time. he trying to get that butt...:pachaha:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:snoop: now im like 98% this dude is gay, i can tell by the way he talks and dresses. Plus he always seems to be looking at me and always says hi to me, weird shyt.

anyway we work at the same place and i barely know this guy, this is how it all started, about a week ago...

*we pass each other in the hall*

Gay Guy: :wrist: hey i have a weird question do you smoke?

Me: what like cigs? no.

Gay breh: hehe so do you smoke weed?

me: sometimes and walk away.

Fast forward to today and he catches me walkin to my car...

gay breh: :wrist: hey i been meaning to ask you, but could i get your number? i know you smoke and i havent been able to get any in like, a long time.

me: :merchant:

gay: ... :ahh:

me: :sadbron: yeah....um sure :damn: *gives him number*

gay breh: :wrist: thanks! :shaq: and he drives away...

brehs what have i done, i just know he wants my booty :why: i dont wanna talk to this dude AT ALL...

sierrrrrrrrrrrrrrra leon...

nikka hollowed u out...n u couldnt help but give up the digits...