I just gave a gay guy my phone number...

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
He calls you and wants to smoke. You tell him you can get the shyt if he pays for it. You get your weed have him meet you somewhere, come up with an excuse why you can't hang out but you still sell it to him double the price. He'll pay it because he wants your dikk. Give him a little false hope, tell him you'll smoke with him next time.

:win:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dont be mad when u start getting texts from B-Nard the Bootyful at 2am asking "wyd?"

u did that to urself

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Bro are you that weak that you fear being seduced or rapedy by force. Your a man who likes women as long as you make that clear stop acting so bytch made. Gay guys are still guys and are persistent the way straight guys are with women but your a man so you tell the mofo that you don't play that shyt and to respect your boundaries.

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
Bro are you that weak that you fear being seduced or rapedy by force. Your a man who likes women as long as you make that clear stop acting so bytch made. Gay guys are still guys and are persistent the way straight guys are with women but your a man so you tell the mofo that you don't play that shyt and to respect your boundaries.

Nah you fakkit, I ain't scared of shyt. I made this thread for comedic purposes, bytch.