I just called into HR for making a gay joke...and warned

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
If a promotion comes up - which of your colleagues will you end up competing with for the role?

Thats who touted on ya. Cant stay :snooze: on some people.

None of the guys over here can even come close to my technical knowledge...There is no competition here because I don't have a competitor.

I was off for one week at one point and my boss almost got the sack from upper management, none of the f@gs out here can program their way out of a paper bag.

Right now I'm 80% sure who did it...just need to connect a few dots, probably find a new job and let 'em have it before I leave :smugbiden:

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
jalen_rose2011-sitting-with-b-ball-med.jpg

Don't get fired.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good. I hope you get fired, then fall into a deep depression because no white women want to date a broke, swaggerless fakkit.

Self-hating c00n. :pacspit:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm actually more in shock that the OP actually has a job as uneducated and dumb as he sounds. :smh: sheit, i hope you get fired for running your mouth.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Black men are often fired for sexual harassment, being considered "overly agressive," and homophobia.

You better start updating your resume. I'm serious. :ufdup:

You've got some serious issues to work out, Chris.

nikka wrong as fukk talking about "Why I can't talk like how I talk around my nikkas while I'm at WORK"

you think you finna be calling people fakkits all willy nilly at the job and not suffer repercussions, nikka you lucky you got a warning and not a pink slip.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikka wrong as fukk talking about "Why I can't talk like how I talk around my nikkas while I'm at WORK"

you think you finna be calling people fakkits all willy nilly at the job and not suffer repercussions, nikka you lucky you got a warning and not a pink slip.

This... There are words and actions you just cannot say or do in a corporate environment. No matter how innocent or harmless you thought it was.