I just called into HR for making a gay joke...and warned

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Why, so you can bully him or her? Defeats the purpose of HR.

coward ass h0m0 could have come to me if he was offended that what real men do.

I don't expect anything else from b!tchmade men to be honest. I think I have an idea who the f@g is.....but I do not want to lose my job so I will stay low for now....but make no mistake playboi I will re-up.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
:skip: at a grown adult allowing themselves to get bullied in a working environment.

They obviously didn't allow it, hence why he or she reported the behavior to HR. :steviej:

coward ass h0m0 could have come to me if he was offended that what real men do.

I don't expect anything else from b!tchmade men to be honest. I think I have an idea who the f@g is.....but I do not want to lose my job so I will stay low for now....but make no mistake playboi I will re-up.

He comes to you and then what? It's a fight, you hold it against him? Better to have an official record of it in case of an future problems.

You shouldn't get autonomy from reprimand whenever you wish to go around and make bigoted statements. Certain highly-masculine work environments (police, fire, wall street, etc.) are quite liberal about it, but if I'm working in an office with you, keep that bigot talk to your lonesome.

Ole, Sal's Famous Pizzeria monologue negro.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLYTObRhcSY[/ame]

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Got told by the company to watch my mouth....they still won't reveal to me who snitched on me :whoo:

All I know is there is a fagg0t around here and I will get to the bottom of this soon...
detectivejpg_2.gif

coward ass motherfukker hides behind HR and refuses to show face :pacspit:

what kind of a b!tch move is this :what:

I feel like going on a rant and walking out of this motherfukker

but can't because the bills have to be paid:to:

It's best that you don't know who snitched because natural human tendency is to retaliate and that will get you fired for sure.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
sorry you had to be a slight victim, breh. most gay dudes i know are pretty chill and have a sense of humor about themselves.

i always think it's some bytch shyt to go to HR but that is what it's there for. work ain't the place for confrontation. that check is serious. lives (at least livelihoods) are literally at stake.

and let's not forget that violence against homosexuals is alive and well.

on top of that, the snitch might not have even been gay. they might have a family member who is or just be a weirdo like those white people that don't like it when you say "nikka".

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
and i bet yo uncle tom, shuckin n jivin for cacs ass stay shyttin on blacks and crackin on black women but the minute u crack a gay jokes, whitey is breathing down ur neck eh? :patrice:

So, we going to act like the main benefactors aren't the representatives of all minority groups here? We acting like white folks not using the word ****** and all of its derivatives while you're trying to enter data into your spreadsheet has nothing to do with these types of policies?

Word.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB24FcWs-tU[/ame]

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got told by the company to watch my mouth....they still won't reveal to me who snitched on me :whoo:

All I know is there is a fagg0t around here and I will get to the bottom of this soon...
detectivejpg_2.gif

what was the joke?

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Everyone was laughing...it's actually a joke I stole from the internets...

tumblr_lqtmkpHsZ11qdmhl0o1_400_large.jpg

:obama3:

I topped it off by saying I need to stop before it gets messy :russ:

joke wasn't even that funny but they way I said it sent the whole place buzzing :myman:

30 mins later I got the phone call :beli:

your place of employment must be the corniest cac filled place on earth to find that "joke" the slightest bit humorous, and offensive enough to get HR involved. :ufdup:

AdoraBlurz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get how gay people feel oppressed. You get fired for even saying "no homo." Meanwhile they can be as racist as they want and get nothing for it. The gay agenda is real.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

detectivejpg_2.gif

funny how life works, on here ur always mr clean cut play it safe black man...and u still end up in the HR office