I just bought a ugly ass gaming chair for 19 bucks off Gamestop

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I don’t have any problems, though I’m gaming on pc, so that might have something to do with it
I am too. in fact I'm playing jedi with mods.

was just wondering cause the chairs look so stiff and hard. my back hurts just looking at it. no cushioning or anything. check out the black and blue seat I posted last page, you can see the fluff.
Paint...

The chair?

It's not wood, breh.
you do with what you can out here. I'm not in america. when you live in a third world country you figure shyt out. the lining is cloth. soak it in the black ink of the perm marker, trust me, it works.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I am too. in fact I'm playing jedi with mods.

was just wondering cause the chairs look so stiff and hard. my back hurts just looking at it. no cushioning or anything. check out the black and blue seat I posted last page, you can see the fluff.

you do with what you can out here. I'm not in america. when you live in a third world country you figure shyt out. the lining is cloth. soak it in the black ink of the perm marker, trust me, it works.
Respect.

I definitely understand, breh. Real shyt

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Racing chairs are actually the best gaming chairs. I have the DXRacer, and it's the best gaming chair I've ever had:

I bought DXRacer long time ago (shyt is in bad condition now)..the chair is great and comfy, the chair I had before gave me neck issues

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Never saw the point of gaming chair, better off getting a memory foam padded office chair and it would probably cost less.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
61HEqHMkRhL._SX425_.jpg

Bought one of these Homall ones off Amazon for $100, its comfy and quality is good.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never saw the point of gaming chair, better off getting a memory foam padded office chair and it would probably cost less.

good idea...I’ll end up doing that...the cheap leather is starting to peel on my office chair now...I’ve had it for quite a few years

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
61HEqHMkRhL._SX425_.jpg

Bought one of these Homall ones off Amazon for $100, its comfy and quality is good.

this doesn’t look bad...I like the all black joint

*edit*

I’m reading some of the reviews and looking @ customer pics...the leather looks cheap and thin

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
this doesn’t look bad...I like the all black joint

*edit*

I’m reading some of the reviews and looking @ customer pics...the leather looks cheap and thin

For $100 it's not bad, I use it for editing photos and surfing the web. I have a Playseat racing setup for gaming, I can sit in that for hours playing racing games.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
A good office chair would be the move, but they cost a lot more than these gaming chairs.