I just bought a ugly ass gaming chair for 19 bucks off Gamestop

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
That's the kind of chair I use, plus it looks more mature. I have an alienware laptop but I was able to hack it and make the rainbow keyboard laser green color light, and cover the bright ass green light panels on the side with very small black electric tape.

I've been thinking about buying another legit recliner though. I used to have one like that had massage sensors in it, but my cat tore that bytch up.
CHG-EXECPUCHAIR-BLK(CASSA)%20(1)-700x700.jpg
I use the same one as you, it can easily just roll from the desk to infront of the tv for gaming...shyts comfy AF too

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
unless you streaming trying to make the community know you got it like that, I don't see any real use for those gaming chairs. Unless there's a certain level of comfort from those things I don't know about.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Racing chairs are actually the best gaming chairs. I have the DXRacer, and it's the best gaming chair I've ever had:

how can you sit in that more than 2 hours? They look like lambo seats and those arent meant for long term seating. within an hour youre spine starts to hurt.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
ya I seen that too...don’t like the blue lining but the shyt look comfy as hell tho
yea the blue is kinda eh. but you could just paint it, black permanent marker would dye it instantly.:manny:

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
How tall is that chair my boy:patrice:

shyt look rather kid sized:patrice:

My wife bought my first gaming chair and she accidentally bought a child size one. shyt would kill my back when id accidentally fall asleep but it worked for a lil while while i saved up...

Copped one of these two weeks ago :wow:

turntable_2020_TT_pu_stealth_2-min.jpg

Well worth the money:wow:

Extra comfortable for the long haul and damn near everything adjustable:wow: