I implore all black men in stand your ground states

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Let's be real...

You stupid ninjas are too busy killing each other for anyone to realistically fear you. The world knows you ninjas are fully smoke and hot air. You kill each other more than any white man has done in the 400 years you've been here. So, stop the antics and the bullshyt. Anyone, paying attention knows the deal.

@bk please ban this BED WENCH, god u piece of shyt, you should have taken trayvons place that night bytch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
i think we as black men should just work harder in school and education to improve our status in society. we need more black professionals

The problem with this is that he was profiled. Zimmerman knew nothing about Trayvon other than he was black and wearing a hoodie. He could've been a a doctor or a lawyer. So being a professional wouldn't have stopped this and other incidents like this from happening.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
i think we as black men should just work harder in school and education to improve our status in society. we need more black professionals

We'd also need to eradicate the hip hop culture (or let white people take over it) and stop promoting ignorance with television shows and movies.