I implore all black men in stand your ground states

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Ive had mine since I was 21. Dont get it if you dont have self control. Its not a tool to fire off every time you get mad. Be responsible.

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
I live in a gun friendly state (check your local laws) and have been armed for a long time. I am saving up as we speak to buy a new gun soon. My permit has been renewed, so I'm good for another 5 years before it expires.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think we as black men should just work harder in school and education to improve our status in society. we need more black professionals

:duck: black professionals work 10 times hard just to get on the same levels as white slackers

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
:duck: black professionals work 10 times hard just to get on the same levels as white slackers

I agree with you, but he's right too. We do need a major focus on education and professionalism. We are poorly represented in the media and when things like Trayvon Martin happens, white Amerikkka is generally ok with it because most of them know most of the black people they know through television.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
you think legally packing heat is gonna change anything?

fox_zimmerman_laughs_130703c1.gif

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk? Trayvon was 17? He couldn't legally carry any how. I don't see the need.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
i think we as black men should just work harder in school and education to improve our status in society. we need more black professionals

Not necessarily education. But blacks who're highly educated and started businesses. We need a Black Henry Kravis, a Black Rupert Murdoch, a Black Arthur Blank, a Black Riley Betchel and a Black Elon Musk. You need Blacks to start their own KKR, their own McKinsey, their own Dell or HP, their own Instagram. Money talks :patrice: and the second there's a couple black billionaires walking around, alot of things will be different :demonic:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC

We would if we weren't be gunned down, arrested, stopped and frisked, and diagnosed with ADHD at vastly greater rates than any other race in this country

:camwhat:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Not necessarily education. But blacks who're highly educated and started businesses. We need a Black Henry Kravis, a Black Rupert Murdoch, a Black Arthur Blank, a Black Riley Betchel and a Black Elon Musk. You need Blacks to start their own KKR, their own McKinsey, their own Dell or HP, their own Instagram. Money talks :patrice: and the second there's a couple black billionaires walking around, alot of things will be different :demonic:

We need another Marcus Garvey. I think thats who you're looking for there