I hope people don’t think James Gunn will be writing and directing all of those movies for DC.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It's tricky because comics can touch on many themes and not everything has to be for every age group. Some of the most popular graphic novels were created for a mature audience. i feel the same can apply to comicbook movies like Logan for example was a mature film, and that's one of the best superhero film. I just hope they continue to do their own thing and not try to mimic MCU even though there are some positive things you can take from it. I do feel there's a chance for DC to recover since phase 4 didn't really have must see film and interest might slowly be fading for Marvel/Disney
Interest for going to the movies have faded across the board. You might have a few anomalies but overall, it’s down.

And when you release a movie and timing is also important. And every MCU release in phase 4 was delayed and out of order. The pandemic messed up everything. Who knows when things will be normal again. Maybe in 2 years, 3 years. Maybe more.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Literally nobody thinks that dummy

200.gif

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
It's tricky because comics can touch on many themes and not everything has to be for every age group. Some of the most popular graphic novels were created for a mature audience. i feel the same can apply to comicbook movies like Logan for example was a mature film, and that's one of the best superhero film. I just hope they continue to do their own thing and not try to mimic MCU even though there are some positive things you can take from it. I do feel there's a chance for DC to recover since phase 4 didn't really have must see film and interest might slowly be fading for Marvel/Disney
Film was a gimmick but No Way Home was must see :yeshrug:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Are you that much of a bytch you'll defend and/or make excuses for them? :mjlol:

No. I made multiple threads ripping phase 4.

I shytted on Thor after the first trailer dropped. Multiverse of Madness and Far From Home, both overrated.

The only Phase 4 Movies I fukk with is Black Widow, Shang Chi and Wakanda Forever.

But I do thing Eternals was better than people give it credit 4.