I Honestly Believe That Justice League/JLU Is The Best Cartoon Of Our Generation

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
This show was amazing. This is what made me a Darkseid fan, "Let the universe howl in despair for I have returned." I was 14 when this came out and I can still watch this show and be entertained.
Batman singing "Am I Blue" like a boss.

:sadcam:
#TPC

Last edited by a moderator:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Carné Asada;4697480 said:
It was hard for me to get into jlu. Too many characters imo.

:damn: How could you say that? JLU had an amazing cast of DC characters and it balanced everyone equally so that everybody got to shine. The point of the show was that the Justice League expanded to include more members and they would handle situations by sending three man teams comprised of who in the league can handle the situation the best.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So happy justice league is on Netflix. Now they just need to add batman and superman to the instant streaming lineup

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:damn: How could you say that? JLU had an amazing cast of DC characters and it balanced everyone equally so that everybody got to shine. The point of the show was that the Justice League expanded to include more members and they would handle situations by sending three man teams comprised of who in the league can handle the situation the best.

I dunno, I just enjoyed the small core they had in The Justice League. I really didn't care much for the new characters aside from maybe a few. I still watched a lot of it but it was hard to get into in the begining. I still need to finish up a few more episodes.

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
Managed to get season 2 of Justice League, watched a few episodes before the Brazil Vs Spain Final, good shyt, just getting season 1 now and got the entire Batman TAS and JLU to look forward to.......