I Honestly Believe That Justice League/JLU Is The Best Cartoon Of Our Generation

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps

CAP

THE DCAMU WAS A MASTERPIECE

:devil:
:evil:

It's not as cohesive to flow from one movie into the next. Too many disjointed projects that don't have anything to do with the others. Too many ship captains trying to take the fleet in different directions.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It's not as cohesive to flow from one movie into the next. Too many disjointed projects that don't have anything to do with the others. Too many ship captains trying to take the fleet in different directions.

THEYRE ALL CONNECTED

:devil:
:evil:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
In all seriousness: Season One of Justice League was hit or miss for me (a fact that Bruce Timm and Dwayne McDuffie agree on). It had it's moments (Injustice For All, The Savage World) but it had a lot of filler.

But season two? :ohlawd: Darkseid/Brainiac team up (Twilight), The Amazo and Dr. Destiny episodes (Tabula Rosa and Only A Dream), Grundy's death (The Terror Beyond), The Secret Society, Alternate Universe Justice League fukking shyt up (A Better World), Superman's "death" (Hereafter), Joker being a formidable foe for the JL with The Royal FLush Gang (Wild Cards and one of the best Batman/Joker fights ever) , and of course Starcrossed. :krs: :eek: :bow:

Then, they just upped the ante in JLU with the Cadmus story arc which is one of the best arcs in the DCAU. They also had a lot of good stand alone episodes (For The Man Who Has Everything, The Cat and the Canary, This Little Piggy, Kids Stuff, Double Date). And Epilogue - the true season finale to Batman Beyond :blessed:. So much piff for one episode. I'm surprised it could handle it.

Season 3 of JLU, while a bit of a step down was also piff with a lot of great Flash centered episodes (Flash and Substance and The Great Brain Robbery) and not to mention the finale with Darkseid returning and the LOD and JL having to team up to save the world.

So much awesome sauce. :wow:
shyt Is kind of silly...Joker surviving two seconds with Flash or Wonder Woman...he threw some weird puppet bomb at her...come on. How many times is Martian Manhunter go get his ass kicked? Flash getting stopped by all kind of C listers...lol. Thats probably the funniest part..him getting tripped up by the Joker or Luminous creating copies and just beating him up. Absurd. Lol.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yup

They're making that three part crisis cartoon, and it's stupid, because there's been no build up

Just separate movies on superman and green lantern

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Had young justice over it until that last season.

Got batman animated series over it and after a rewatch a few years ago, I got Superman animated series over it.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yup

They're making that three part crisis cartoon, and it's stupid, because there's been no build up

Just separate movies on superman and green lantern
If its following this "Tomorrowverse" technically they had the JSA, Legion and JL: Warworld(which was trash) too. Think Long Halloween too...Definitely not the level of investment they had before Apokolips War...:banderas: