I hit a parked car and LEFT!!

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
back in highschool we use to always goto NYC on the block that had club speed..i tihink it was either 36th st or 39th... anyhow while crusing the block looking for hoes coming outtta speed my boy backed up and smashed some dudes car with his expo.... that lil mexican hopped out immediately and started calling the cops.....my boy looking at me talkin bout give him some money.. im like nikka whatever i have in my pocket wont fix this situation.. so at that point all of us told dat nikka to drive off......we fled the scene sooo quick and went to paterson looking for more hoes..lol, we was some horny nikkaz

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think thats bad?

When i was 17 i just got my liscense...i was pullin out a parking lot and i scraped the whole sideof this dudes car...it wasnt even a loud noise but somehow dude heard it..he was a chef at this restuarant in the plaza i was in...some middle eastern lookin dude

He came out cussin and im here tellin this dude im sorry and really meanin it and he just goin off on me

Talkin bout "you know what, just get me your insurance policy number....now :ufdup:"

Man..i literally was like this dude is goin off and its not like i wasnt gonna fix his car..why he flippin so hard

So i went in my car...and went to the glove compartment to get out my insurance info...and im lookin in the review mirror and he still cussin...i turn back around, notice theres no cars on the road..and the curb is one of then small curbs..like half the hight of a regular curb..so im thinkin about fleeing the scene...but i gotta be careful because my car is off..lim gonna have to start the car and drive off simultaneously because once he hears the engin turn on hes probably gonna get my plates :ehh:

I said fuk it..and took the chance....i waited for the lights to change and i started the car and drove over the grass and off the curb on to the street....as i was peeling off i saw a crowd lookin...i guess they gathered around when they heard him cussin...man i even honked my horn as i was driving off :snoop: i was so mad at how he was treatin me...no fuks were given..

..whole time im praying he didnt get my liscense plate...that was 13 years ago :myman:

lol this is hilarious

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Another reason I always back into parking spaces, only girls cant reverse into a space :heh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
threadstarter is an a$$hole. this shyt happened to me once. I went to a wedding reception. purposely parked my car in the corner away from other cars cuz I knew people would be shytfaced.

come out, and I see someone smashed my bumper and head light. I was :fire: as hell. and it wasn't shyt I could do, cuz whomever did it pulled the same stunt as the threadstarter :pacspit:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Some honest Abe driver scratched my car and left a note with their phone number. BUT THEY DON'T PICK UP WHEN I CALL OR REPLY TO MY VOICEMAILS.

--> aq out <--

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I already know that I :ufdup: , but here's what happened

Its dark as shyt on my street and as I was pulling out of my drive way (in reverse) I bumped into this dudes car on the street...

His car was black as shyt, I didnt even know it was there... no lie..

I got out and the paint on the back bumper of my car is chipped and theres a bend underneath my tail light... I couldnt tell how bad his shyt was because it was so dark out

I didnt leave a note though.... I feel like a scumbag

never been in an accident before though...

Im going to have to call my insurance tomorrow and act like someone backed into my shyt while I was at work

Sucks that this car is right across the street too though

Wow, you were really going fast. You should have left a note though. Maybe he would let you pay with cash up front instead of going through insurance.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:myman: I hit a car on 12th ave 2 nights ago :snoop: was jet lagged and didn't see the busted ass altima behind my Hoe. Karma almost got me cause the cops started harassing me on riverside nearly got frisked apparently someone that fits my description:aicmon: robbed some CAC at gun point.I got out the whip and politely as possible asked them if the perp was 6'8"while still giving them the:beli: that's was just :whew: cause not only did I hit that altima a couple of blocks away,I thought for a second that they followed me from 12th ave:lupe:. but also had about a quarter of that pineapple express on me:lupe: luckily that shyt don't smell too much. :whew: :whew: :whew:

TreyAce

Antichrist of The-Coli
Daps
i did nearly the same shyt a few months ago
got careless driving, leaving the scene and a failure to report
but my lawyer :salute: got all that shyt knocked down to a $200 fine
to this day i feel :blessed: that lawyer saved me from jail time and a suspended L's

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:lolbron: Last year I was trying to park in the Chick-fil-a parking lot in my girls car and scraped the shyt out of the back of another car. I still don't understand how it happened cause I didn't look close at all..my body instantly went :sadcam: cause I had never been in really any type of accident before.

:ppvbro: I got out the car..accessed the damage..said fukk it and dipped. The problem is it was in broad daylight and a bunch of cacs frequent Chick-fil-a like you might know. I thought I was in the clear but a couple weeks later my girl text me going off saying they just sent a letter saying they'll put a warrant out for her arrest if she doesn't contact them :stopitslime: We got into it tough cause I'm like chill the fukk out you shook, they just saying that to scare you I'll take care of it. She was like :sadcam: I COULD LOSE MY JOB! So I look at the paperwork they sent about the accident and some other bytch made mafacka who saw it happen waited for the person to come out of of Chick-Fil-A and snitched on me with my gal's tag number :pacspit:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Either way your insurance premium is going up..

If you have Full Coverage on your Car, Insurance will cover the damage, but your Premium will Increase when you Renew your Policy

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
wait til dude wakes up and plays detective with the dent and the trajectory angles, looks at your driveway and his face turns from :ohhh: to :ufdup::demonic:

better hide your car until you can get it fixed before that man ring your bell, put them paws on you and really ring your bell.

:heh: this just what I was thinking!! Dude hon search high and low and whoop his ass even harder for keeping it a secret.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
i do this shyt all the time, its nothing. there was this one time the owner of the car i hit was outside and actually tried to chase me down , i stopped , told him i was sorry and gave him my insurance info. insurance wasnt no good tho.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Karma will get you breh. Once when leaving class and walking to my car I found a scuff on my bumper, luckily it wasn't that bad. The car I suspecting of doing it (because it was parked infront of my car) later got in a bad car accident that was way worse then what it did to me.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
You think thats bad?

When i was 17 i just got my liscense...i was pullin out a parking lot and i scraped the whole sideof this dudes car...it wasnt even loud but somehow dude heard it..he was a chef at this restuarant in the plaza i was in...some middle eastern lookin dude

He came out cussin and im here tellin this dude im sorry and really meanin it and he just goin off on me

Talkin bout "you know what, just get me your insurance policy number....now :ufdup:"

Man..i literally was like why is dude goin off, its not like i wasnt gonna fix his car..why he flippin so hard

So i went in my car...and went to the glove compartment to get out my insurance info...and im lookin in the review mirror and he still cussin...i turn back around, notice theres no cars on the road..and the curb is one of then small curbs..like half the hight of a regular curb..so im thinkin about fleeing the scene...but i gotta be careful because my car is off..lim gonna have to start the car and drive off simultaneously because once he hears the engin turn on hes probably gonna get my plates :ehh:

I said fuk it..and took the chance....i waited for the lights to change and i started the car and drove over the grass and off the curb on to the street....as i was peeling off i saw a crowd ...i guess they gathered around when they heard him cussin...man i even honked my horn as i was driving off :snoop: i was so mad at how he was talkin to me...no fuks were given..

..whole time im praying he didnt get my liscense plate...that was 13 years ago :myman:

:russ: you airt shyt for that