I hit a parked car and LEFT!!

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I went to my homie's apt a few years back and the only parking spot I could find in the complex was next to some faq who parked over the white line :upsetfavre: Tight squeeze but I got in. Then my boy told me a spot closer opened up. I backed out too fast and I heard a loud crack. I knocked dude's taillight clean off, bulbs and all . Debris everywhere. My truck didn't even have a scratch and I hit him with my tailgate backing out , hitting his truck with my headlight. I went to :merchant: to :russ: at the damage I did . He never found out I did it but fukk him anyway. Should've stayed in the lines :ufdup:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
You think thats bad?

When i was 17 i just got my liscense...i was pullin out a parking lot and i scraped the whole sideof this dudes car...it wasnt even a loud noise but somehow dude heard it..he was a chef at this restuarant in the plaza i was in...some middle eastern lookin dude

He came out cussin and im here tellin this dude im sorry and really meanin it and he just goin off on me

Talkin bout "you know what, just get me your insurance policy number....now :ufdup:"

Man..i literally was like this dude is goin off and its not like i wasnt gonna fix his car..why he flippin so hard

So i went in my car...and went to the glove compartment to get out my insurance info...and im lookin in the review mirror and he still cussin...i turn back around, notice theres no cars on the road..and the curb is one of then small curbs..like half the hight of a regular curb..so im thinkin about fleeing the scene...but i gotta be careful because my car is off..lim gonna have to start the car and drive off simultaneously because once he hears the engin turn on hes probably gonna get my plates :ehh:

I said fuk it..and took the chance....i waited for the lights to change and i started the car and drove over the grass and off the curb on to the street....as i was peeling off i saw a crowd lookin...i guess they gathered around when they heard him cussin...man i even honked my horn as i was driving off :snoop: i was so mad at how he was treatin me...no fuks were given..

..whole time im praying he didnt get my liscense plate...that was 13 years ago :myman:

I can imagine you turning the ignition looking like :youngsabo:

Hammer

Banned
Daps
:whoo:

Are You Okay Now?:lupe:

it happened tuesday night and i just went to the hospital today (thursday) and was diagnosed with it

yesterday (wednesday) i couldn't even walk straight because i was so unbalanced and dizzy when standing

then today (thursday) i could walk but still have a headache

that sounded confusing because my brain still isn't functioning properly :lupe:

i should be fine hopefully in a few days :lupe:

since it happened i've had a headache consistently for like 60 hours, have trouble paying attention/concentrating and my memory is a bit foggy with dates and days

help :lupe:

SYDNEY AMBROSE

In Gotham Stalking Bruce Wayne
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
it happened tuesday night and i just went to the hospital today (thursday) and was diagnosed with it

yesterday (wednesday) i couldn't even walk straight because i was so unbalanced and dizzy when standing

then today (thursday) i could walk but still have a headache

that sounded confusing because my brain still isn't functioning properly :lupe:

i should be fine hopefully in a few days :lupe:

since it happened i've had a headache consistently for like 60 hours, have trouble paying attention/concentrating and my memory is a bit foggy with dates and days

help :lupe:

Vertigo....And Temporary Memory Loss Common With Head Trauma With Slight Swelling.... For The Vertigo Avoid All Head Jerking.....Don't Look Over Your Head.....Did They Prescribe You Meclizine?..It Helps A lot........... But Take Care Of That Head Hammer....That's Nurse Sydney Talking:ufdup:

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Vertigo....And Temporary Memory Loss Common With Head Trauma With Slight Swelling.... For The Vertigo Avoid All Head Jerking.....Don't Look Over Your Head.....Did They Prescribe You Meclizine?..It Helps A lot........... But Take Care Of That Head Hammer....That's Nurse Sydney Talking:ufdup:

i didn't get prescribed anything :lupe:

can you take care of me nurse monroe? :ohlawd:

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Canada :obama:

Do You Look Like Trinidad James For Real... Your Avy :shaq:

canada? smh
mysmilie_4041.gif

i guess you gotta find that out :shaq:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I did that shyt at a stop light. I thought I put the car in park but it was reversed and I reversed into the SUV behind me. Then I thought I pressed the brake but I accelerated and all u heard was a loud ass crunching noise. :lmao:
We were in the left lane at the stop light and since we just got done smoking and had a quarter on us I put that bytch in drive and hopped in the right lane and swerved out.

I bunked out, did a couple driving detours:youngsabo: I swear she was following me at one point but I guess she couldn't get my plates:russ:

Either way I parked away from my crib BC cops wait at your crib if u did a hit and run (my boy got in one when I was with him before:lmao: )
That was 2 years ago tho