I hit a parked car and LEFT!!

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
I already know that I :ufdup: , but here's what happened

Its dark as shyt on my street and as I was pulling out of my drive way (in reverse) I bumped into this dudes car on the street...

His car was black as shyt, I didnt even know it was there... no lie..

I got out and the paint on the back bumper of my car is chipped and theres a bend underneath my tail light... I couldnt tell how bad his shyt was because it was so dark out

I didnt leave a note though.... I feel like a scumbag

never been in an accident before though...

Im going to have to call my insurance tomorrow and act like someone backed into my shyt while I was at work

Sucks that this car is right across the street too though

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Man this is foul...but am I sayin I'm above doing it....nah :pachaha:

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I already know that I :ufdup: , but here's what happened

Its dark as shyt on my street and as I was pulling out of my drive way (in reverse) I bumped into this dudes car on the street...

His car was black as shyt, I didnt even know it was there... no lie..

I got out and the paint on the back bumper of my car is chipped and theres a bend underneath my tail light... I couldnt tell how bad his shyt was because it was so dark out

I didnt leave a note though.... I feel like a scumbag

never been in an accident before though...

Im going to have to call my insurance tomorrow and act like someone backed into my shyt while I was at work

Sucks that this car is right across the street too though

Sending this thread to the Chicago police department. Hope you're behind some proxies breh, sounds like an admission of guilt to me

https://portal.chicagopolice.org/portal/page/portal/ClearPath/Online Reporting

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

when will you nikkas learn?
when you commit a crime or any act of wrong doing
DO NOT i repeat DO NOT discuss it online in any shape or form

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
Haha i'm sitting here laughing, because this just happened at my crib like a week ago. My boys car got hit in my driveway, and the only logical explanation is it had to be specifically my other boy who was there the same night it happened. But my other boy hasn't admitted to it, and denied it being him. The fukked up thing too is that he just moved back up north, so that happened a few days before he left. Now the rest of the crew is looking at him like :upsetfavre:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
wait til dude wakes up and plays detective with the dent and the trajectory angles, looks at your driveway and his face turns from :ohhh: to :ufdup::demonic:

better hide your car until you can get it fixed before that man ring your bell, put them paws on you and really ring your bell.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Muh fukkas really up in here snitchin though :wtf: ?

Thought this place was cool :aicmon:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Sending this thread to the Chicago police department. Hope you're behind some proxies breh, sounds like an admission of guilt to me

https://portal.chicagopolice.org/portal/page/portal/ClearPath/Online Reporting

home-rooms-02-1024.jpg

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
You think thats bad?

When i was 17 i just got my liscense...i was pullin out a parking lot and i scraped the whole side of this dudes car...it wasnt even loud but somehow dude heard it..he was a chef at this restuarant in the plaza i was in...some middle eastern lookin dude

He came out cussin and im here tellin this dude im sorry and really meanin it and he just goin off on me

Talkin bout "you know what, just get me your insurance policy number....now :ufdup:"

Man..i literally was like why is dude goin off, its not like i wasnt gonna fix his car..why he flippin so hard

So i went in my car...and went to the glove compartment to get out my insurance info...and im lookin in the review mirror and he still cussin...i turn back around, notice theres no cars on the road :ehh:..and the curb is one of them small curbs..like half the height of a regular curb..so im thinkin about fleeing the scene...but i gotta be careful because my car is off..im gonna have to start the car and drive off simultaneously because once he hears the engine turn on hes probably gonna get my plates :ehh:

I said fuk it..and took the chance....i waited for the lights to change and i started the car and drove over the grass and off the curb on to the street....as i was peeling off i saw a crowd ...i guess they gathered around when they heard him cussin...man i even honked my horn as i was driving off :snoop: i was so mad at how he was talkin to me...no fuks were given..

..whole time im praying he didnt get my liscense plate...that was 13 years ago :myman: