I haven't been this attracted to Beyonce since 2011

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
This is the cattiest thread I seen in a long time. Straight disgust :scust:. Who gives af? does she look good or not. All this speculation and acting like it’s fact. All these types of appreciation threads get derailed with this feminine judginess.

As one of the more vocal dudes in this thread, I don't think it looks good.

That's the problem.

And for the record, I wouldn't take her surgically sculpted look alike down if I had the chance.

Her, Beyonce? Sure, that's a notch I'd be proud of.

But I don't think the surgical season look is attractive. At all.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Not even surprised when she went ahead and got the cac hollywood nose job years ago.

This shyt looks terrible though.. How her body goes down from her waist to hips looks very unnatural and the booty sits up way too high.

Shaped like Keisha/Lala Anthony if we keeping it honest.

powerlakeisha-news.jpg

She probably feels insecure in Hollywood around many young entertainers and artists. Crazy thing is she's only 38 and has access to the best trainers and diet.

Maybe she didn't like the way her body looked post-pregnancy regardless of whether she lost the baby fat. :yeshrug::manny:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Not saying she hasnt but why are yall so certain she had her ass done?

Its porportional and she always had hips

Plus her face, titties, thighs and arms are bigger too

This was from back in 2005, 2004 she had ass

2009?

Know she was skinny for a second

This is a month right after she gave birth to her twins... she was big as hell

Then you consider she was 15, 16 when DC debut, now shes 38 with 3 kids...Her weight just fluctuates. Seems like she does a lot of crash dieting

Gotta be blind.

Beyonce for most of her career was just below slim thick.

In the OP she has the classic BBL look.

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beyonce's hips look good but her ass is starting to get kind of a square shape... as in not round.

She'll still get fukked though.

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
Gotta be blind.

Beyonce for most of her career was just below slim thick.

In the OP she has the classic BBL look.

The classic bbl look? I dont see it...plus shes bigger all over

And for most her career her weight has fluctuated. Again now she is close to 40 and has 3 kids under the age of 9. Babies, age changes ur body

Her body reminds me of Kenya Moore or Serena William. Lower area has a muscular look

Bey just has wider hips. She always had big hips looks like the babies spread them

This is before kids

This is after Blue, before she had twins

giphy.gif

My point is, its very possible it's all natural...especially since she dances and works out a lot

When I think of obvious work done, I think Nicki Minaj

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The classic bbl look? I dont see it...plus shes bigger all over

And for most her career her weight has fluctuated. Again now she is close to 40 and has 3 kids under the age of 9. Babies, age changes ur body

Her body reminds me of Kenya Moore or Serena William. Lower area has a muscular look

Bey just has wider hips. She always had big hips looks like the babies spread them

This is before kids

This is after Blue, before she had twins

giphy.gif

My point is, its very possible it's all natural...especially since she dances and works out a lot

When I think of obvious work done, I think Nicki Minaj
Nah stop it. Her waist doesn’t meet her hips naturally. That sh looks Hella weird and oddly shaped.

The picture you posted of Selena is from the side. When you see her facing forward her waist to hips doesn’t match Beyoncé’s.

We’ve all seen hundreds of BBL bodies to be in denial here.