I haven't been this attracted to Beyonce since 2011

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
She didn't have sex appeal before tho. She had less hips and thickness.

After the kids she got thicker in a good way but it was obvious that it was all thighs

Now you can really see the work done. It's hot and but you feel like something is off

Like Minaj did

tl36I11.gif

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
She's a black woman keeping herself in shape and she's 40 now and had twins.

Do you go around and thinking that every middle aged women who is fat has been fat her whole life :dahell:. When people work out from being fat they can either become slim by starving and running or well trained and thick by also hitting the gym and doing your squats etc.

It also has to do with how you present your body, what she's got on is to maximize her shape. That was not popping in the same way 17 years ago like this photo.

tumblr_py2wn0qnB61y9b982o2_1280.jpg

What are you saying breh?
That her weirdo pelvic region is from the 3 kids, and not the surgical knife?

I'm not gonna argue about this, I've said my piece but lmao.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
She didn't have sex appeal before tho. She had less hips and thickness.

After the kids she got thicker in a good way but it was obvious that it was all thighs

Now you can really see the work done. It's hot and but you feel like something is off

Like Minaj did

tl36I11.gif

Nah breh, that's all natural, God given genetics.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
What are you saying breh?
That her weirdo pelvic region is from the 3 kids, and not the surgical knife?

I'm not gonna argue about this, I've said my piece but lmao.
Yes that and that she wears clothes to make it known. She’s always had back too, even when she was super skinny as in the photo I posted. 17 years later, twins + another kid, fashion and squats will probably make that happen. Usually these broads become ordinary fat everywhere moms though, but she’s a professional who spends a lot of time and money on keeping herself in shape.

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the cattiest thread I seen in a long time. Straight disgust :scust:. Who gives af? does she look good or not. All this speculation and acting like it’s fact. All these types of appreciation threads get derailed with this feminine judginess.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
She might've gotten some subtle work done. But since having kids she been super thick with thighs and ass that weren't there before.

More than anything, I think it would hurt her brand too much by getting some blatant work done to her ass. Part of beyonce's allure is she seemingly is above the same shyt other people do. So her fans hold her in a higher regard. Getting ass shots would kill all that...

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
It's apparent that she cut up her hips n buns.

I wish she was smarter than that.

When you go Cali, you start imitating the ones who were originally imitating YOU.

It'd be funny, if it wasn't so stunningly stupid.

Facts. She really didn’t have to do this. She’s better than this. But I always say that Cali is just not a good place for black women.