Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all, you stole that picture from here:

Second, this is what a real Margarita Pizza is supposed to look like:
09JPPIZZA2-master768-v2.jpg

The important thing is to let the dough (30% water, 60% flour, salt and only a bit of yeast) rest for at least 12 hours before you put it in the oven, to heat up the oven for an hour before you put in the pizza and to use real buffalo mozzarella cheese. The Pizza is supposed to stay in the oven only for a couple of minutes, until the cheese is melted and the crust turns brown.

You know a place is good if they can make a good margherita pizza.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Italian italians, like brehs from actual italy have low key never been good at making pizza. It was mostly an italian american invention.
I mean tomatoes were initially indigenous to the americas only. its not some food they brought over from italy back in the day. they came over here then invented it. People in italy then adopted pizza because of its popularity and association with italian to sell to american tourists at crazy markups.
NYC still the best place in the world for pizza.

:Dead:

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Margheritas are weird to me. What's the point of throwing some basil and tomato slices for freshness on a greasy-ass pizza?

It's like asking for a diet coke at the fast food joint after ordering a Big Smoke type of meal.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Italian italians, like brehs from actual italy have low key never been good at making pizza. It was mostly an italian american invention.
I mean tomatoes were initially indigenous to the americas only. its not some food they brought over from italy back in the day. they came over here then invented it. People in italy then adopted pizza because of its popularity and association with italian to sell to american tourists at crazy markups.
NYC still the best place in the world for pizza.
Connecticut actually.

NYC might have the scale but in terms of quality? CT is pinnacle.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Facts.... most nikkas ain't on the margarita pizza wave

My Cac coworkers put me on.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
You’ll love it breh. What else you make that’s a bit more technique oriented?

Pasta which has a technique to it. I love fresh pasta. I've done Etouffe. Fresh waffles is interesting how you separate the eggs and whip the egg whites, also can change it's flavor by the types of flour you use. I like to mix flour types.

You can change the flavor of a lot of things by your ingredients....

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
It truly is, not a fan of tomato slices but I had one in SF back in the day, was great